Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
If Zarcath runs out I have a couple codes as well. Only PM me if Zarcath is out or you're 100% sure I don't hate you.

Do you have some kind of flow chart we can follow to be sure?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Trollocaust

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well I would like to try the beta for this because I enjoyed D1. So if someone has one too many codes. Certainly would be appreciated!

spronk

FPS noob
suck it, pc users
Help: Blizzard Regions in Destiny 2 | Bungie.net

tl;dr - pc version is region locked, so friends across regions can't play together. PS4 and xbone versions allow you to group up with anyone, they just need an online account

now my best friend from nigeria who is going to send me his prince's gold will not be able to play with me

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's how every Blizzard game is ran since forever. NA , EU , Asian realms are split up as well I believe. This is no different, is it?

• 1Like

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
It's how every Blizzard game is ran since forever. NA , EU , Asian realms are split up as well I believe. This is no different, is it?

Yes, all Battle.net games are like this.

Also, you can select your region in the launcher and keep all characters and progression when switching between them. So if you want to play with a bunch of dirty Euros you can just play in their region and vice versa.

Last edited:

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
You keep progression? Maybe SC2 is different since I didn't play that but for D3, HotS and HS, the regions are completely separate and changing regions is basically like playing a fresh account.

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
You keep progression? Maybe SC2 is different since I didn't play that but for D3, HotS and HS, the regions are completely separate and changing regions is basically like playing a fresh account.

I could be wrong, but I read that because Destiny 2 is just using Battle.net for the front end and Bungie is actually running the servers that progression would stay, unlike Blizzards games. I'll see if I can find the post that said as much.

• 1Solidarity