Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
It's not the first 20 hours that I care about. It's the 200 after that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
hope you like some pay2win in your games
Some Destiny 2 microtransaction loot gives you a gameplay advantage

Destiny streamer KingGothalion was inspecting the possible contents of Bright Engrams, which can be purchased for Silver, Destiny's real-money currency, at microtransactions store Eververse.

The possible contents of Bright Engrams include the following:

- Ability cooldown armour mods: "Chance to contain an armour mod that decreases the cooldown of one Arc, Solar, or Void subclass ability." Can affect Super, grenade, or melee abilities.

- Character stats armour mods: "Chance to contain an armour mod that slightly enhances a character stat." Can affect resilience (increases shield HP), mobility (increases movement speed), or recovery (shields regenerate faster).

- Weapon stats armour mods: "Chance to contain an armour mod that slightly enhances the weapon stats of an equipped Primary, Energy, or Power weapon." Can affect handling (equip speed), stability (recoil strength), and reload speed (obvious).

- Elemental weapon mods: "Chance to contain a weapon mod that changes the element of an Energy or Power weapon."

destiny2microtransactions.png

destiny2silverbrightengrams.png

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
hope you like some pay2win in your games
Some Destiny 2 microtransaction loot gives you a gameplay advantage

Destiny streamer KingGothalion was inspecting the possible contents of Bright Engrams, which can be purchased for Silver, Destiny's real-money currency, at microtransactions store Eververse.

The possible contents of Bright Engrams include the following:

- Ability cooldown armour mods: "Chance to contain an armour mod that decreases the cooldown of one Arc, Solar, or Void subclass ability." Can affect Super, grenade, or melee abilities.

- Character stats armour mods: "Chance to contain an armour mod that slightly enhances a character stat." Can affect resilience (increases shield HP), mobility (increases movement speed), or recovery (shields regenerate faster).

- Weapon stats armour mods: "Chance to contain an armour mod that slightly enhances the weapon stats of an equipped Primary, Energy, or Power weapon." Can affect handling (equip speed), stability (recoil strength), and reload speed (obvious).

- Elemental weapon mods: "Chance to contain a weapon mod that changes the element of an Energy or Power weapon."

destiny2microtransactions.png

destiny2silverbrightengrams.png
As long as you can reasonably get that shit by playing then I don't care too much

• 1Solidarity

Slithum

Nil Satis, Nisi Optimum
Bright Engrams

PURCHASING – AS MENTIONED ABOVE, YOU CAN EARN BRIGHT ENGRAMS SIMPLY BY PAYING REAL WORLD MONEY. THEY COST SILVER, WHICH IS A PREMIUM CURRENCY AVAILABLE IN DESTINY 2 JUST LIKE IT WAS IN ITS PREDECESSOR.

LEVELING UP – AFTER YOU REACH THE MAX LEVEL, YOU CAN CONTINUE TO EARN EXPERIENCE IN DESTINY 2. EVERY TIME YOU GAIN A NEW LEVEL, YOU WILL INSTEAD EARN A BRIGHT ENGRAM THAT YOU CAN TAKE BACK OVER TO TESS AND REDEEM LIKE YOU WOULD ONE THAT YOU’VE PURCHASED.

REWARDS – AS YOU PLAY THROUGH THE GAME, YOU EARN REWARDS SIMPLY BY PROGRESSING THROUGH THE STORY. THESE REWARDS COME IN MANY FORMS SUCH AS LEGENDARY ITEMS, EXOTIC WEAPONS, ARMOR, AND EVEN SOME FREE BRIGHT ENGRAMS.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Read that people with physical copies can start playing immediately, if you're lucky enough to have your copy now.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
@Usha Starchild

I am sure he is already max level on all 3 characters, has beaten hard mode raid and is already looking down on the rest of us filthy casuals

We played other games together a decade ago while we lived in China. He hits shit harder than a Korean Zerg.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
We played other games together a decade ago while we lived in China. He hits shit harder than a Korean Zerg.
Yeah Bromley was pretty hardcore. He would slum it with us normies when he was bored. The Fourth was a bit less hardcore and did more shit with us, though he did run with bromleys team a bit

• 1Like

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>

Yeah his crew he ran with in D1 was pretty hardcore. They were all REALLY good players but man was it stressful because there was no sympathy for mistakes. Bromley was s super cool dude though and would help us normies out from time to time.

Towards the end though Destiny 1 was just a shit storm of LFG groups where everyone was an asshole if there was a single wipe. Was the main reason I quit playing.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
One of the main reasons I bought destiny 2 at launch is so I could actually see a raid. I grabbed destiny during taken king release and by the time I hit max level only thing to do was player versus player and another auto group finding stuff.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
40 minutes until midnight launch here. Wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow.

edit: queue... sigh

Edit2: wobbles just finished single player part in one sitting. 11 hours

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Shit ass USPS delivering my copy "tomorrow by 8pm", which means around here I'll be lucky to get it on Thursday.