f

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Was mad I couldn't customize my guardian but then I remembered end of beta lul

Nm didn't realize it imported my char from 1

Last edited:

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Took about 10min in queue to get in. So far its easy to get sidetracked by the lost sectors / adventures. Having fun.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
Got to level 6 and calling it a night. Its fun, the story mode has improved leaps and bounds over D1 in many ways although most stories so far still follow the same pattern - kill mobs, activate something, defend against a few waves and then a mini boss. The level grind seems pretty slow although I guess level 6 in ~2 hours isn't bad. Played 2 games of PVP, same old same old but yeah after the PC beta its hard to play the console PVP, I feel a bit uncoordinated and spazzy.

It really drives home its Destiny 1.5 though, I don't really feel like there is that much new mechanically or gameplay, the Cabal are kinda boring, but then again the best parts of Destiny were the end game nightfall, strikes, and raids so gonna be a while before can see all of it.

Its really fun so far and I have no regrets and will definitely keep my double dip on PC but yeah I can see the shine wearing off after a few weeks, which is no big deal. Also feeling mission fatigue after just 2 hours, and i think I played the original D1 for like 14 hours straight at launch.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Got to level 6 and calling it a night. Its fun, the story mode has improved leaps and bounds over D1 in many ways although most stories so far still follow the same pattern - kill mobs, activate something, defend against a few waves and then a mini boss. The level grind seems pretty slow although I guess level 6 in ~2 hours isn't bad. Played 2 games of PVP, same old same old but yeah after the PC beta its hard to play the console PVP, I feel a bit uncoordinated and spazzy.

It really drives home its Destiny 1.5 though, I don't really feel like there is that much new mechanically or gameplay, the Cabal are kinda boring, but then again the best parts of Destiny were the end game nightfall, strikes, and raids so gonna be a while before can see all of it.

Its really fun so far and I have no regrets and will definitely keep my double dip on PC but yeah I can see the shine wearing off after a few weeks, which is no big deal. Also feeling mission fatigue after just 2 hours, and i think I played the original D1 for like 14 hours straight at launch.
yeah, this is D1.5.
It is what it should've been from start...

I respect Bungie for trying to save this IP. They are throwing all they got...(although..it doesn't mean a lot)

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
yeah, this is D1.5.
It is what it should've been from start...

I respect Bungie for trying to save this IP. They are throwing all they got...(although..it doesn't mean a lot)

Trying to save it?...lol. The game was ridiculously popular, it didn't need saving.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Please god bungie take one fucking risk ...once...just once...that's all I ask.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
It did not seem to import my character look from D1, I did the intro bits up until you get full access to the Director and now I think I want to change the way the dude looks... seems to be no easy way to do this.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Are there no online character profiles like D1 had? I can only see my chars through the companion app.