Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
271 since I got the 285 power level Sturm. Which is clearly meant for hunters with the Drang combo.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I made another warlock to lvl up, but for some reason that character didn't get an exotic quest reward for doing the Riptide mission on Titan? Is this normal?

Edit: Nevermind, apparently you won't get offered an exotic quest reward if your first character had already acquired them.

Last edited:

spronk

FPS noob
You can afk your way to 265, just go to titan, find the public event, hide behind something, and just move every minute and loot the chest and move to the next zone PE when one is over, they occur about 6 mins apart. After 270 is the toughie, although I'm not even sure its necessary, just depends on what the raid requirements and drops are gonna be.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya I got 271 on hunter but not really loving the class.... leveling my og titan and enjoying it much more. Lvl 15 already probably gonna hit 20 by end of day. Definitely saving engrams this time around as 270+ is a fecking pita

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Got the last one in the metroplex, fuck ye!
5278118211134865354%253Faccount_id%253D0

upgrade your appliances honkey

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Someone add yonsil for me

Thank ya. I will be playing all weekend and then.probably.some work at home.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Anyone running with a Xim on PS4? How does it feel right now?

Trying really hard to wait for PC here.

Feels like D1. Don't think the D2 profile is out yet either, so just use your D1 settings. I never super customized mine and it's still far superior to controller. All I did was tweak sensitivity for hip and ADS, customize buttons, and add a trigger for super high sensitivity when in sprint/vehicles (I use V key).

I'll pick it up on PC too for sure, game is hella fun. Plus I have bnet cash laying around aplenty from selling useless wow gold.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I havent finished the story yet but almost done i believe.

I am more disappointed than anything...

It is odd but i prefer the mysterious journey of D1 which was truly a clusterfuck. This is just a bad clusterfuck. Maybe this will change with the conclusion but so far the writing and progression have been nothing but shit tier.

At least the game plays well. .. Only thing good about Destiny in general really.