Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Is the hate symbol finally gone? Don't know if I can make myself play a game if it still has such filth in it.

• 4Worf
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 4 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Grinding some PEs on Titan and EDZ if anyone is down. Power 216 ATM xXDaCatXx
Grind PE's on Nessus tonight since its the Flashpoint, should be well populated. You can hold off on turning in the quest til your level is higher, the "powerful reward" will scale up as your lvl goes up.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Grind PE's on Nessus tonight since its the Flashpoint, should be well populated. You can hold off on turning in the quest til your level is higher, the "powerful reward" will scale up as your lvl goes up.

Ah I think I do have that unlocked. Will check it out, thx

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Clan roster visable now. 87 members, nice! Can't imagine PE rewards being any better, but we should find out soon when we ding lvl 3.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Just did an adventure that was also placed smack dab in the middle of an active event. Lol. Wtf. Hilarious. And chaotic.

spronk

FPS noob
Took my LFG group around 3 tries but we got the nightfall done with 7 mins left and got the rat king, that quest is really badly designed since in a month or two any new destiny players are gonna have a helluva time finding groups able to do it (the quest requires everyone in the NF to be on the quest). Anyways if you are 260+ I'd finish all the blue icon quests on Titan, that kicks off the Rat King questline and the final step is doing the nightfall with 5 mins left, this weeks nightfall is way easier than last weeks.

I think someone mentioned XP is capped at 100k and the XP to the next clan level is 125k so might be cockblocked on that. We're already at 57k/100k on clan XP, once a few more people hit 260+ i'll run nightfall a few times this weekend with clan groups, just wanted to see how hard this week was compared to last week (easier).

I got charred celery from one of Cayde's stashes, D1 easter egg lol

edit: me, TheFourth, and nickandlana completed the nightfall for the clan engram you can get from Hawthorne in the tower, i wouldn't loot it though until you are 275+. Someone also already did the PVP one, so thats 2 free power engrams

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Just finished main quest. A bit behind. Was epic. So much to do now and I haven't even tried strikes yet.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya at that light level, those public event chaining and occasionally lost sectors will rank you up fairly quickly

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
So gonna spoiler this in case people haven't finished the main quest series

So at the end do Ikora, Cayde-6 and Zavala etc. have their Light back? They make some statements about it being a new golden age for humanity and all that and that the Traveller is awake for the first time in hundreds of years, but he just looks much more broken now from my view. Certainly doesn't seem all that 'awakened' to me, much less any evidence of a New Golden Age.

While better than Destiny 1 I still feel as though the overall plotline is something of a dumpster fire, especially as it pertains to the various 'bad guy' races and the fact that Destiny 2 ignores the Awoken queen, the crazy chick from the end of the first Destiny who doesn't have time to explain why she doesn't have time to explain, etc.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Being able to see the clan roster for group invites is nice, glad that's finally working.

Couldn't sleep last night so was doing public events and adventures, started exploring on Nessus and man I love how much hidden stuff there is in the game. Found an item to scan that talked about how the Exo were created to have war with the Vex, that was neat.

Also, I noticed on my ghost shells they had telemetry for the gunsmith if you Arc/Solar/Void weapon kills. Make sure you are doing this, in the first game after you did a lot of those telemetry kills you got a quest for a kick ass gun that you could only acquire through that quest line. I'm not sure how/when it tells you that you've hit the milestone or what you get from it but it's something to keep an eye on.

• 1Solidarity

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Interesting, I've never equipped those ghosts because I'm using the noob green ghost you get that shows EDZ treasures but that would be rad to find little things like that later on. Still having an absolute blast with this, thanks for carrying me through nightfall last night Spronk/TheFourth!

I'm going to play my hunter more now that my titan is 288 - WTB the Nightstalker legs from Xur this Friday PST

spronk

FPS noob
the gunsmith telemetry ghost is junk, it will rarely (and I mean SUPER rare - like maybe one in 4 hours) drops a telemetry package that just gives you a tiny bit of gunsmith rep when you turn it in. Since there are currently no visible levels on factions, its just a bar you fill and then it empties up and you fill the same bar again, its probably not likely there are exotic questlines tied to faction rep. At the end of the month they are bringing in the factions from D1 - Future War Cult, New Monarchy, Dead Orbit - and that will bring in new stuff too.

The best ghost to equip is the one that shows you chests around you on the planet you are currently on (if you don't use a scout map), or the PVP one obviously in PVP.

For costume weirdos here is a reddit post with all the current armors in game. Titans look fat
All Current Armor Sets • r/DestinyTheGame

Raid opens today at 11am PST i believe, should be a ton of twitch streamers up in that bitch

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity