Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
And this is why I suck at PVP. I don't feather the bumper apparently.

What the actual fuck.

Yeah that dude is a superstar. It woke me up to what the titan is actually capable of doing. Given that is D1, where they sort of nerfed titan skating in D2. you got to feather that jump, bro, FEATHER.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ladro

Anomaly
Yeah that dude is a superstar. It woke me up to what the titan is actually capable of doing. Given that is D1, where they sort of nerfed titan skating in D2. you got to feather that jump, bro, FEATHER.

Makes me want to play Titan. Warlock PVP feels like ass until it's not because Arc Soul rift melts people when your team all has them.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
To be honest, I've had my OLED for a few months now and have had zero lingering burn in issues, and it was a 2016 B6 as well. YMMV, but it's basically a non issue for me and LG's burn in protector kicks in after a few minutes idle anyways. And yes, this has been great on the 4k, shame I'm just about done with the game itself. Was worth the price of admission, but there is no real interesting reason to log in anymore for me. The raid was terrible as well (at least for me). I'll probably jump on tomorrow and buy some exotics every Friday until the dlc drops in December.

The issue is happening to people after a period of "A few months" however. Most are getting effected between 9-15 months.

OLED screen burn: with photos - Page 40 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews

The main issue I have is LG is telling their customers to screw off.

Sorry for the derail. Back to D2.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I kind of lost interest in reading this thread after the first couple days, but what's the word after two weeks? Is the game worth a shit?

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So I kind of lost interest in reading this thread after the first couple days, but what's the word after two weeks? Is the game worth a shit?

You quickly run out of shit to do. That is if you play games like a gamer, lol. Maybe if you play casual, then it will last a month.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>

2 more years worth of dlc's, buy it when it's $100 for everything.

• 1Picard

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you like D1 Vanilla for a month or so, you'll really enjoy D2, it lacks the depth of content and refinement that D1 at the end had/has, but it is a much better foundation.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Crucible time!

FfI7trV.jpg

FfI7trV

c6oMk

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Tried raid for the first time today. Finally beat the garden after 10 tries but group fell apart after losing the gauntlet in the final phase. Ended up with 10 tokens, 5 shaders, like 7 legendary engrams and an engine room chest key. Gonna try and see if I can get that open solo tomorrow.

People that say the raid doesn't have enough fighting are crazy or have never done it. Capturing flags inbetween events is a ton of shooting. The gauntlet is a ton of shooting. Bath ritual looks like a ton of shooting. Same with Calus. The only part that is even remotely boring is the gardens and if you have a group that knows what they're doing that could be a sub-10 minute event.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Xur - Titan - Rig / Wardcliff coil, Foetracer, AC/0 Feedback, Sunbracers. Shit really, but I'd grab Wardcliff if you don't have it.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Foetracer is awesome in PvP. The other armors you get during story so don't bother. Gjallarhorn lite from week two Xur is pretty funny tho.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Foetracer is awesome in PvP. The other armors you get during story so don't bother. Gjallarhorn lite from week two Xur is pretty funny tho.
Best trash clearer in the game other than super. Well, if you don't kill yourself first.

• 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
yeah with shards so damn plentiful you should always be grabbing EVERY exotic from xur every weekend if you don't have it. Just dismantle and its kept in your vault for later recall, in case Xur never, ever, ever brings it again and it becomes an OP item after a meta patch.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I got about 150 or so and thats after 3 characters and infusing gear for 1 power point gain at a time, lol. My kid says he has over 400.