Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Has anyone figured out what the Telemtry mods on Ghosts do? Haven't been able to find anything online about them.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Gonna finish the last mission and then start doing lost sectors and public events. Anyone know the best planet/loop for that?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Has anyone figured out what the Telemtry mods on Ghosts do? Haven't been able to find anything online about them.

It will drop something you can give to the gunsmith, though I have never seen it do anything so not sure if it is actually working.

spronk

FPS noob
Gonna finish the last mission and then start doing lost sectors and public events. Anyone know the best planet/loop for that?

EDZ (Earth) is best since more people are there and there is pretty much a public event going on 24x7, you can fast travel from map point to map point and you won't lose ammo/supers. It also has the most lost sectors, if you loop just lost sectors by the time you finish all of them on the map the first one will have reset, whereas all the other planets have only a small fraction of the lost sectors.

According to bungie clan functions are working now, should be able to buy banners in game? Rosters don't work yet though so you can't invite/etc in game from the clan, which kinda still makes it pointless.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
nickandlana - Destiny 2 Profile - Destiny Tracker

I was watching a video earlier on the new exotic fusion rifle - I REALLY want that gun. It decreases cast time for every shot against a target that doesn't kill the mob, making it near instantaneous casting against bosses.... Got a feeling that thing will get nerfed as bosses are going down in like 1-2 reloads.

The scout rifle I have is good against Cabal, and pretty average otherwise. Need to finish the quest for Mida tonight.....

I was going to wait for this on PC, but really glad I didn't. Enjoying it on the big tv, and the controller is so effective. It looks much better on the computer, but I can't imagine 10 hour gaming binges sitting at my desk anymore, and this game is easy to binge on

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Last thing, but I mentioned it a while ago and thought I'd say it again. 4v4 pvp is a step in the wrong direction - imagine how awesome a 20v20 map would be ala BF. It would take some work trying to balance it with supers, weapon types etc but it can't be too hard (hell, blizzard does it!). Could add interceptors, tanks, etc. Would be fun as fuck imo and the small scale pvp only that we have now seems short sighted when thinking of the possibilities. Tell your bosses Z Zarcath

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So once you hit 280, the plan would be to farm materials to get the +5 mods for your armor so you hit 300?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So once you hit 280, the plan would be to farm materials to get the +5 mods for your armor so you hit 300?

some streamers are doing a second character and giving their mains all their shit I guess? Realkraftyy is doing his second right now.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
some streamers are doing a second character and giving their mains all their shit I guess? Realkraftyy is doing his second right now.
Is that just to get a chance at all the reward engrams popping out at above 280?

Also, what exactly is the "speed" bonus that the MIDA set gives when equipped?

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yeah, since your rewards are based on your max light level for the gear across all of your characters, running the story again for the same class will get you higher level rewards

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Is that just to get a chance at all the reward engrams popping out at above 280?

Also, what exactly is the "speed" bonus that the MIDA set gives when equipped?

You run faster kind of like more agility. Its noticeable too. Mida is fucking nice, liked it in PvE and PvP in D1 if it is same.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, I feel like I'm almost running as fast as a sparrow.

I thought the rewards you get is based on the gear you have on the specific character (inventory/equipped), since my Titan is just getting normal level gear, sub20 at least while my Warlock is at 267.