Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

loudgas

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Been trying to complete Leviathan with my son, can't even get past the first round. It is clear we need help, looking for anyone on here willing give us a hand with this raid.

My id is LoudGas#1412

thanks

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Been trying to complete Leviathan with my son, can't even get past the first round. It is clear we need help, looking for anyone on here willing give us a hand with this raid.

My id is LoudGas#1412

thanks
It's made for a group of six people bro. If you are pro level and understand every mechanic you can get through with 2-3 but it will literally be impossible for just the two of you as fresh runners.

loudgas

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah I figured, friend me if you want to help out. We are both level 50 Titans, with 530+ power.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think mkopec mkopec has said it multiple times, but the lack of a "grind" really is disheartening. Talking with some clan mates, they disagree and are like but you can go do this, or that, or wait until Tuesday. I'm like bitch, waiting until Tuesday, for daily/weekly challenges to come up again isn't grinding!

The best you can do is grind PEs, or Strikes, or any other content, and just hope Primes drop. RNG drops is fine if there's some decent drops at the end of something. Strikes loot though sucks.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
No grind? It is all grind. Triumphs, God Rolls, Exotic Drops, PvP weapon quests, Black Armory stuff, Pinnacle Weapons... Plenty to do if you want grind, all of which you can do while leveling (except of course level limited stuff).

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yah, Would have to agree w/ Jorren Jorren . YOu have a ton of "grind" options, ESPECIALLY w/ the addition of the new forges. That's literally all they are - grinding. I've probably attempted 200+ Gofandr forge completions in hopes of a god-roll Orchid. But each of those forge weapons has great base stats. Even without god-rolls these weapons are great. I don't think you've given forsaken enough of a chance. You have all exotics? All Pinnacle PVP weapons? All forge weapons? I'd be very surprised if so. I put in 20-40hours of D2 per week and still have stuff to chase.

At this point D2 grinding options far surpass D1's options. If you don't agree, you're likely being close-minded.

Crone

Yea yea guys, I knew there were grinds. I was just testing you. For sure! ha .. ha .. Fun joke!

(thanks for enlightening a noob)

Edit: Lack of knowledge is what led me to my post earlier, and I had done the daily/weekly challenges, and was like ok, now what? Grind Crucible? for what? I don't know the rewards. Grind Gambit? again, for what? Google is a wonderful thing, I get it, was just trying to see where the game led me before digging into the interwebs for answers.

• 1Like

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Just finished up the main story quest... now I'm unlocking the dreaming city. Is there an easy way to get into strikes? I've done nothing but public events and quests (and some lost sectors) playing so far.

Crone

Just finished up the main story quest... now I'm unlocking the dreaming city. Is there an easy way to get into strikes? I've done nothing but public events and quests (and some lost sectors) playing so far.
You can queue for strikes, and it'll match you with others. If there's no one queuing for the strike, it'll just send you in solo.

Crone

Jorren Jorren Sorry to see you're not on my friends list anymore. :(

What weapon farms, or other grinds would you recommend for a player returning? 545 light, and it looks like up to 600 is gonna be pretty easy. The Primes are not "farmable" per say, but just doing content, they drop like candy. Love the buff.

Thanks for the help!

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
They added plenty of shit to grind for in this game. Nightfall only weapons, forge weapons, gambit curated pinnacle (best PvE weapon, bar none), crucible curated pinnacle, strike curated pinnacle... 2 Raids worth of gear god rolls to grind for, shit even your armor now comes with rolls that you can min max depending how you play and with what weapons.

That being said, once you reach 650 and have your stack of good or god rolled weapons, you kind of run out of shit to do. I mean, you can always min max shit, Like I ran the forge like 20 times this weekend searching for that god roll blast furnace, etc.. And then when youre all done with that, there is shit like triumphs to grind out for titles, unique emblems and shit like that.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Jorren Jorren Sorry to see you're not on my friends list anymore. :(

What weapon farms, or other grinds would you recommend for a player returning? 545 light, and it looks like up to 600 is gonna be pretty easy. The Primes are not "farmable" per say, but just doing content, they drop like candy. Love the buff.

Thanks for the help!

Weird, I do not remember removing you. Resent Friend request.

I would say anything that you can double up on that leads to gear that tickles your fancy. Doing Patrols/Public Events in Tangled Shore for Ghost Fragments to use to get the bounties that drop Enhancement Cores is not bad. Not sure if EP is still kicking off as much, but that is a great place to farm Primes. If you like to PvP, look up the Dust Rock Blues farm for god roll. I will add to it as I think of it.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So the next forge opens tomorrow, well later today, lol. I hope its not some drawn out bullshit quest line, even longer than the last, to open it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Is any of the forge stuff soloable? I need to find a clan but I only play for like an hour or two a day on avg.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Is any of the forge stuff soloable? I need to find a clan but I only play for like an hour or two a day on avg.

Forge stuff is all soloable to open them up, then it has matchmaking to actually launch the activity, so while youre in a group of 3, its solo really. It has some power requirements, like I would not even bother until youre like 615ish, or even 620ish.

One of the quest steps to open up the 3rd forge, the vex one, has you doing a modified strike for one of the steps, it has no matchmaking but you can do up a group for it, but I soloed it on all 3 of my characters. It does take you back to orbit if you die, so dont die, but if you take your time, its definitely soloable.

• 1Like