Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
LOL, so supposedly this "event" is only for twitch streamers, because first one to unlock this puzzle, unlocks it for everyone.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yeah but who gives a shit because the puzzles sound stupid anyway. I'm not hearing of any reason to do Niobe Labs after that door opens.

If you are running out of grind at any point go ahead and take a look at the checklists here: Braytech

RhoA

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you are running out of grind at any point go ahead and take a look at the checklists here: Braytech

Nice...I have a shit ton of stuff to do.

Any particular website you guys use to find out where best to grind for certain weapons? I'm super casual and probably play an hour or two a week, if that, and don't know a tremendous amount about the game, but from what I gather, there's some weapons that drop more often from certain enemies and others that are just RNG whatever. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah but who gives a shit because the puzzles sound stupid anyway. I'm not hearing of any reason to do Niobe Labs after that door opens.

Er how do I get my gamer tag?
Edit: I'm dumb.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ladro

Anomaly
This event is stupid. They should have made it so everyone could participate in some way while the poopsock streamers tried to progress. Something like go Collect 1,000,000 pieces of vex armor so they could progress to Level 2.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Who in their right mind wants to do this? This is like dragging your dick on sandpaper, over and over again. This is not even close to being fun. This has been over 24 hours now and they are still trying to figure this shit out. Running the same shit over and over again, without save points.

Dumbest shit Bungie ever pulled.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
The real problem is no checkpoints. If they just treated this shit like escalation protocol it would have been done yesterday.

Any particular website you guys use to find out where best to grind for certain weapons?

Most items you can look up on Destiny 2 Database, Collection Manager, and Leaderboards - light.gg will list a source somewhere in the page. Crucible, Strikes, Gambit all have their own sets of armor and weapons. For example you will never get a Better Devils from a PVE event. I think every nightfall strike also has its own rare uniques.

A LOT of year 1 stuff comes from Banshee weapon parts engrams and getting a god roll on any of them is nearly impossible because the pool is so big.

Last edited:

spronk

FPS noob
the twitch streamers failed bungie. they were just not good enough, they should all stop streaming and wander the earth practicing kung fu

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
They asked for hard content, they got it and could not hack it. Streamers failed their subscribers.

Seriously though, Ghost and an Emblem for that? Gladd I did not bother.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm hoping they go back to being fucking awesome again or they want more of the pie. Could be they are watching them ruin other game franchises and they want out.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
ATVI down 6.5% in after hours trading as Activision's bad 2018 spills into 2019. Seen as a positive for Bungie who received $100m from Netease in June.

Isn't even a run up to a change, looks like it's immediate.

Last edited:

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Our Destiny > News | Bungie.net

Activision and Bungie cutting ties...

Hmm, wonder what this will mean for future? Could be good or could be fucking bad.
Pretty sure this will be good for Bungie in that they will no longer need to even think about what the suits at Activision want. Now if only Blizzard would do the same, but sadly, the Blizzard that would want to do that is long dead.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
Its really weird Activision is just letting it go. Do they think Destiny is a dud? Are they going to build their own competitor via Call of Duty or Blizzard?

Sadly I think most likely Activision has decided pc/console gaming is probably a dead end or lower-growth potential in the long term and may be pivoting to mobile gaming, which kinda sucks but then again they don't really make games (outside call of duty, which is easily replacable) I give a shit about anymore.

Fadaar

That guy
When was the last time Activision was really relevant as a game dev? Like.... late 90's? Looking at the list of games they actually developed I think the only ones I actually played were the Heavy Gear and MechWarrior series.