Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
How many of us here still play regularly? I just joined some pleb guild. Guilds in this game is like the sea tides. New content makes them swell for a bit, then slowly they all leave the game.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm going to be firing up with Mr_bungle this evening for his first go around. If he sticks with it I'll be playing a new char to end game.

Last edited:

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I'm going to be firing up with Mr_bungle this evening for his first go around. If he sticks with it I'll be playing a new car to end game.
Well let me know if you guys need a carry or a 3rd. Im either on Sheisty#1879 or Shefskii#1799

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Got mine, well, on my kids account. I make him help me with shit when I need it and his shit was low, so I stepped up and ground some shit out for him. I want to get him to forge levels, hes close now. Did 400-580 in one week.

But ill get it on my account too. Pretty easy quest, few hours.

Feels good on PC.

Xaven

Molten Core Raider
Quit WoW few months ago and been wandering aimlessly since. Decided to try out Destiny 2 (bought Forsaken Legendary Collection) and boy am I glad I did; this game is a blast! So far just playing without worrying about min/maxing. On the combustion story and lvl 10, so not in a big hurry. Done some public events and other things down long tunnels (lost somethings?). I'm in the FOH clan II if anyone low level/new wants to group up.

If you are on the fence about this game then I'd strongly suggest giving it a shot. The Forsaken Legendary Collection is on sale until Feb 5th at $36, which is a pretty good value.

• 2Truth!
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Sorry for all the naysayers, this is the best fucking mmo shooter ever.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

RhoA

Lord Nagafen Raider
Still on the fence about buying the Annual pass. May wait to see what Joker's Wild brings and how the game does as Anthem and Division 2 come out.

Argarth

On the verandah
Now that Bungie is splitting from Activision, the next year or two of development could be pretty interesting.

The base game left a really bad taste in my mouth, so no more money from me just yet. Just going to wait an see.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Got my Vow last night with a buddy before it's too late. I was 567 Light, and the gear upgrades are coming in at 585 now because of the 650 Vow. Shit's amazing. I still hate bows as a weapon, but glad that I have it!

And after not playing D2 for a little while, few weeks, and playing Anthem, Farcry 5, Witcher 3, etc. the gunplay of Destiny can't be beat. Shit's just on point. We all know this, but it's fun to confirm it every once in a while!

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I'm just past 425 hours or so, collectively, across PS4 (launch -> Osiris) and PC (Forsaken -> present). Still having fun. Destiny has something that other shooters just don't. I spend almost no time doing PVP either.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Got my Vow last night with a buddy before it's too late. I was 567 Light, and the gear upgrades are coming in at 585 now because of the 650 Vow. Shit's amazing. I still hate bows as a weapon, but glad that I have it!

And after not playing D2 for a little while, few weeks, and playing Anthem, Farcry 5, Witcher 3, etc. the gunplay of Destiny can't be beat. Shit's just on point. We all know this, but it's fun to confirm it every once in a while!

For me I find Arsenic Bite-4B the best weapon for trash in Destiny. I think the issue with Vow is the missing Rampage & exploding heads which allows you to one shot most creeps with Arsenic.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I prefer Subtle Calamity which I rolled Archer's Tempo/Dragonfly, put a Dragonfly mod on it, and masterworked. Tears up a lot of shit.

If you want a kinetic bow I'd go for the black armory Spiteful Fang with Tempo/Rampage.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Having not played since release, did they ever add in-game chat to PC? Was real dumb it wasn't there at launch.

Also I bought the collectors edition or whatever at launch with blizz bucks, what did that give me? Would there still be content $ locked now?