Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
This bow here. This bow here? This bow right here. Just get this shit.

Clipboard01.jpg

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I haven't PvPed with it... but given its power I can't think its too amazing... and in PvE I wasn't impressed with it especially given its 10 max ammo cause power.

What were your experiences with it?

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I haven't PvPed with it... but given its power I can't think its too amazing... and in PvE I wasn't impressed with it especially given its 10 max ammo cause power.

One body shot supers. Do I need to say more?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah you dont need to pull it back all the way to one shot peeps with it,its cool and all if you get the brick in pvp, but for pve its rather meh. Ran a few nighfalls with it and its OK, dont get me wrong, but nothing really special either.

Still in PvP Id rather have an LMG and guaranteed 3-4 kills. Have not tried gambit either and see how it does on bosses.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

I'm one shotting peeps with my bubble up. Takes down blockers fast. Plus I never even equipped a bow ever in Destiny 2. On the Gatekeepers and Overlords on moon, it's doing great! Just fun to play with.

• 1Solidarity

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
When I was going for that gambit pinnacle bow last season I played a shit ton with bows in gambit, i specifically used Le Monarque, which I think was one of the forge exotics. One that poisons? Anyway that one is pretty good too. But im not a bow person. I got that gambit bow last season and I dont even think I tried it, lol.

I think they made supers weaker in this expansion anyway. Im sure a sleeper simulant shot would kill too, would it not? Have not tried it.

Its funny since sleeper was like a top dog DPS heavy for a while, that and the whisper and then it just fell off. Last time I used it was to complete the shattered throne with some dudes from the guild and the thing still wrecks. Maybe not as good as nade launchers but still good. I think you get 9 shots with that, so its kinda like the new bow.

I would like to take the sleeper back into gambit for a few games, I remember that was like THE meta back when gambit first released, everyone had the sleeper in gambit one shotting dudes. then I think they nerfed the aim assist on it or some shit. Which it does not matter on PC anyway.

People all hating on gambit but I like gambit matches. The PvE stuff can be tough and then you have the whole PvP thing which adds a nice little twist.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Is there a build where I can get heavy ammo to drop a lot? Like if I want to play rocket launcher as my main weapon lets say?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Is there a build where I can get heavy ammo to drop a lot? Like if I want to play rocket launcher as my main weapon lets say?

They said with next patch they are adding those ammo mods back in. Like heavy ammo finder, shit like that.

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
They said with next patch they are adding those ammo mods back in. Like heavy ammo finder, shit like that.
Can already get finder mods. I have a rocket and sword ammo finder that increases heavy ammo drops when a RL/sword is equipped. Black Talon is beast so usually run with it if I'm not using a primary/secondary exotic.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
People all hating on gambit but I like gambit matches.

I like Gambit. Prime is perfect. The problem was that they were cramming it down our throats at every turn. We get it Bungie, it is a new style of game play, can I play it for fun now?

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I like Gambit. Prime is perfect. The problem was that they were cramming it down our throats at every turn. We get it Bungie, it is a new style of game play, can I play it for fun now?

I don’t mind Gambit but don’t really like Prime. It’s just way too snowbally.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I dunno, I've won a ton of matches that seemed extremely lopsided. Like literally other team summoning the boss while we had zero motes. Can go either way just like every other competitive mode.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Ok. I got this weapon and I have NO idea where I got it. But I LIKE IT! Even with shit rolls. How do I farm this?

Also. I'm stuck at 961. HOW in the hell do I raise my gear score at this point? Just raids?

Clipboard01.jpg

italica

Trakanon Raider
Ok. I got this weapon and I have NO idea where I got it. But I LIKE IT! Even with shit rolls. How do I farm this?

Also. I'm stuck at 961. HOW in the hell do I raise my gear score at this point? Just raids?

The seasonal artifact will give you bonus power levels without a cap but each level costs more XP on that.

Raising your base power score beyond 950 is only possible from the "Pinnacle" rewards on the map. So the raid, 100k nightfall, and master difficulty nightmare hunts currently. The 7 Iron Banner bounties were also pinnacle rewards.

Edit: Halfdan-D is from turning in gunsmith parts in the tower.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
The seasonal artifact will give you bonus power levels without a cap but each level costs more XP on that.

Raising your base power score beyond 950 is only possible from the "Pinnacle" rewards on the map. So the raid, 100k nightfall, and master difficulty nightmare hunts currently. The 7 Iron Banner bounties were also pinnacle rewards.

Edit: Halfdan-D is from turning in gunsmith parts in the tower.

Thank you!!