Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sturm is going to be part of the meta next season, BET.

Aamry Aamry Your best chance of random exotics each week will be from your weekly milestone challenges. Anything on your map with a gold star will have a boosted exotic possibility. I often get them from the weekly vanguard and crucible milestones.

Anybody that has been asking for difficult content, man, run a grand master NF. I completed two of them yesterday for the first time and it was so fun. It's crazy beating a strike and seeing two exotics plus 5 more exotic mats flood your screen. Could get addicted to that.

Milestones are the "Do 8 Bounties" or the Star Challenges E.G. "Compete 3 Crucible Matches"?

Also, mkopec mkopec I turn in at minimum 5 Umbral Engrams a day, and I've never received an Exotic, but the Sturm quest line says Pickup and "Exotic Engram" specifically, not just get an Exotic from an Engram. I even tried buying an Engram from Xur, but it didn't count.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Thats why I said its a weird quest right now because exotic engrams dont really drop or if they do they get automatically decrypted unless your engram inventory is full, then they go to the bank, but still they also get auto decrypted when you take then out of the bank. This quest is from an era where actual exotic engrams would drop and you would get them decrypted at Rahool. We used to farm heroic public events in yr one for exotic engrams, they were quite common when you compare them to today. From memory they used to drop like one out fo 4 or so pubic events. This is no longer the case. Maybe you should just wait until the expansion when you can just buy the damn thing from the new kiosk they announced.

Here is a thread about it on reddit...

I guess buying one from xur does complete it but it has to be a yr one exotic? At least thats what the thread says.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
/s

Exotics are common.

exos1.png

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I decided to go for Conqueror yesterday and finish my remaining four GM's. After about 7 hours I had them all done, but didn't check in to tower during the multiple Corrupted attempts and I pushed 4 exotics out of post with blues. Felt bad man.

Total attempts for each strike:
  • Strange Terrain - 3
  • Festering Core - 4
  • Lake of Shadows - 1
  • Garden World - 3
  • Savathun's Song - 2
  • The Corrupted - 9

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hes only 1009 power so yeah, without nighfalls, even the 1020, those are not common, lol.

I'm at 1011 now. I've run Adept 750 Nightfall: The Ordeal or whatever, like 30 times, I can do it almost blindfolded. I'm a garbage player since I've only got like 8 days under my belt though. Yesterday I devoted to running a few Crucibles, and I'm even worse at that lol.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
I only work 1 day in the next 14. I plan on injecting D2 into my blood like... I guess more blood? I'm just going to be bloated on blood. More, extra, awesome, life giving blood. num num num

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I decided to go for Conqueror yesterday and finish my remaining four GM's. After about 7 hours I had them all done, but didn't check in to tower during the multiple Corrupted attempts and I pushed 4 exotics out of post with blues. Felt bad man.

Total attempts for each strike:
  • Strange Terrain - 3
  • Festering Core - 4
  • Lake of Shadows - 1
  • Garden World - 3
  • Savathun's Song - 2
  • The Corrupted - 9
This fucking guy. Plays 7 hours straight like a bawss! Fuck you! but really I'm just jealous you have that time. haha

Lenas

Trump's Staff
This fucking guy. Plays 7 hours straight like a bawss! Fuck you! but really I'm just jealous you have that time. haha

My stream was actually 9 hours but I went AFK for a while and did some crucible in between Corrupted failures. What else are ya gonna do when your wife is working on a Sunday...

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pretty excited for the content drop, started playing again a couple weeks ago. I hadn’t played since season of the forge basically but was still able to knock out everything I wanted to (mainly Thorn, The Last Word, Wayfarer, pass to 100) and have been enjoying it again. Catalysts have been dropping like crazy for me, not sure if that’s the new norm or because I haven’t played in so long. Either way it’s been cool.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Pretty excited for the content drop, started playing again a couple weeks ago. I hadn’t played since season of the forge basically but was still able to knock out everything I wanted to (mainly Thorn, The Last Word, Wayfarer, pass to 100) and have been enjoying it again. Catalysts have been dropping like crazy for me, not sure if that’s the new norm or because I haven’t played in so long. Either way it’s been cool.

Over the past few seasons I've gotten all the new catalysts within a couple days of playing. The only ones I'm missing are older ones that didn't get bumped rates.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just started playing this last week. I have no idea what I’m doing. I played for 6 hours before I realized I had to click on the mission on my map to start the main quest.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I just started playing this last week. I have no idea what I’m doing. I played for 6 hours before I realized I had to click on the mission on my map to start the main quest.

You should probably just reset everything you know from the 6 hours and get a fresh start tomorrow. Gonna be a lot of things changed.

Razzes

Trakanon Raider
All vaulted quest and raid exotics will be buyable using an exotic cypher acquired through a weekly quest btw. On a side note, I've never been able to use The Last Word on mouse and keyboard, the lack of aim assist hurts it too much.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Calling it now, Traveler going to bolt and then the servers will go down leaving everyone freaking out.