Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
That was a visual glitch that happened more and more to me as I died. I kept getting rebuffed with the movement speed and that happened each time. I had to relaunch the mission to get a clean instance back.
Well I never died, I was just standing there.

Fadaar

That guy
I still like the idea I said to my clan. Traveler does a giant energy pulse, everyone gets their stasis classes, 10 seconds later servers go offline. Cock tease galore.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Some people were allowed to sign in after server down and screenshot a bunch of shit from collections. Weapons look awesome. Warlock raid armor is nuts.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Some people were allowed to sign in after server down and screenshot a bunch of shit from collections. Weapons look awesome. Warlock raid armor is nuts.
Fuck, I should have thought of that...

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Since this is on Game Pass I might as well give it a shot. I tried to login and play D2 a few weeks ago but was blindsided with info overload from the content that I had missed in the previous expansions and just sat there twitching. I am hopeful that this will provide a more clear 'starting point'

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
It will be a clear starting point but you’ll still have a steeo learning curve because you are jumping into a game in year 4 having missed story, events, changes to systems etc. but just play the story and follow the yellow circles to get gear

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Since this is on Game Pass I might as well give it a shot. I tried to login and play D2 a few weeks ago but was blindsided with info overload from the content that I had missed in the previous expansions and just sat there twitching. I am hopeful that this will provide a more clear 'starting point'
Restart a new character in the Cosmodrome and you'll catch up quick on skills and stuff. Then go back to your other character and go through the moon or Europa.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I remember burning out on D2 a few times, specifically the Light grinds. That said, I love the fact you can log in and get shit done fairly quickly and it looks damned nice and smooth even on a PS4.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Its going to be even better on the ps5 xbox x, since it will be now 60fps and FOV slider. (December?)Which will lead to an entirely different gaming experience in Destiny 2.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You should probably just reset everything you know from the 6 hours and get a fresh start tomorrow. Gonna be a lot of things changed.
Gotcha. So I should just skip all the old stuff and jump right into the new content?

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gotcha. So I should just skip all the old stuff and jump right into the new content?

Depends if there's a Light requirement for the new stuff.

People here will know better but sometimes they toss you a set of shitty grey gear with a minimum Light level on it to get you rolling.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Depends if there's a Light requirement for the new stuff.

People here will know better but sometimes they toss you a set of shitty grey gear with a minimum Light level on it to get you rolling.

With the reset everyone is brought up to the starting light level. If you start a new character you do the first mission from D1, then you are granted this light level and all your abilities (Forsaken specs will be missing if you did not purchase Forsaken).

I got all 3 of my characters to the starting light in about 30 mins.

Fadaar

That guy
Oh yeah that reminds me you'll be able to run the New Light mission on existing characters. I've had 3 dudes since the game launched so haven't run an intro quest in 3 yrs.

Its going to be even better on the ps5 xbox x, since it will be now 60fps and FOV slider. (December?)Which will lead to an entirely different gaming experience in Destiny 2.

So like pc but worse? :)