Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watched some of the raid streams, still the same D2 raid formula; kill trash, solve puzzle, wait for boss to give you a way to kill it. Nice graphics though.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Watched some of the raid streams, still the same D2 raid formula; kill trash, solve puzzle, wait for boss to give you a way to kill it. Nice graphics though.
What do you want the formula to be? Its a casual shooter with basically no class roles... Same can be said basically for every mmo ever that had raids other than they had roles.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Also they REALLY need to balance the PvE weapon situation. Im tired of using the same shit season after season. They give us all this cool new loot, strand weapons, ARs, snipes, new HC, etc... And yet it all feels like shit to use especially now when all mobs are +5 to +20 on content.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Also they REALLY need to balance the PvE weapon situation. Im tired of using the same shit season after season. They give us all this cool new loot, strand weapons, ARs, snipes, new HC, etc... And yet it all feels like shit to use especially now when all mobs are +5 to +20 on content.

The Vex sword exotic rocks. :)

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I mean if you like glaves, sure. Glaves IMO are only good in melee mode and none of the good perks work with them even shit like volitile does not work. Glaves as a ranged weapon? No thanks. They need their ammo count upped by like 200% and reload speed not to take a minute. Plus their projectiles are too slow IMO.

Only place I ever use a glave is in Gambit. Go in there and wreck shit with the melee. Always top of the scoreboard with a glave.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is it just me or do crucible matches (quickplay) take like twice as long to complete nowadays? I swear they're a slog. Just want my pinnacle, hehe.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Is it just me or do crucible matches (quickplay) take like twice as long to complete nowadays? I swear they're a slog. Just want my pinnacle, hehe.
Clash could take a while if teams are turtling in the back and afraid to push. But control seems the same, but I have never noticed.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
The grav lift things are fucking wonky but I haven't had any actual raid mechanics bug out - outside of people fucking them up and claiming they're bugged lol.

Got all 4 encounter triumphs done today + all strand. Some of it felt free with contest mode disabled. The all strand run was 72 minutes. Easy sub-hour clear once people know it.

1678675789702.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The grav lift things are fucking wonky but I haven't had any actual raid mechanics bug out - outside of people fucking them up and claiming they're bugged lol.

Got all 4 encounter triumphs done today + all strand. Some of it felt free with contest mode disabled. The all strand run was 72 minutes. Easy sub-hour clear once people know it.

View attachment 463157
Gratz but kinda still worthless to do until they fix the weapons in this game. None of that shit that drops there will be used in favor of the meta weapons being used. Its sad so much cool new shit but with the difficulty spikes this year with the power level set to levels in content there is no one putting away their meta weapons for any of this new shit.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

View attachment 463157
Ya, the grav lifts were not the learning curve we were expecting. The rest went smooth as butter though, till we pauses at Nez. Chest, arms, and the new Linear Fusion Rifle so far though. This LFR would have been pretty sick prenerf.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Gratz but kinda still worthless to do until they fix the weapons in this game. None of that shit that drops there will be used in favor of the meta weapons being used.

Bro the weapons aren't even visible in the API yet, how do people know if they're any good or not? A craftable slug is a great option just like Heritage. A solar burst linear fusion could be amazing. The sidearm feels pretty good so far and the exotic shotgun is straight up one of the best weapons I've ever used. Not to mention the origin trait giving handling and reload with three raid weapons equipped feels pretty good. They're really well designed IMO.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Gratz but kinda still worthless to do until they fix the weapons in this game. None of that shit that drops there will be used in favor of the meta weapons being used. Its sad so much cool new shit but with the difficulty spikes this year with the power level set to levels in content there is no one putting away their meta weapons for any of this new shit.

Yeah I really hope they roll back the LL deficit in patrol spaces n shit, cause most weapons are just an absolute hindrance atm. Making content more difficult is one thing but when it involves LL deficit instead of tuning things to actually be difficult (Bungie doesn't seem to know the difference there) it alienates the vast majority of your arsenal unless you enjoy fights taking forever.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yeah going to Neomuna and having my brand new 120 hand cannon take 3-4 crits on a red bar for a kill feels bad.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I really hope they roll back the LL deficit in patrol spaces n shit, cause most weapons are just an absolute hindrance atm. Making content more difficult is one thing but when it involves LL deficit instead of tuning things to actually be difficult (Bungie doesn't seem to know the difference there) it alienates the vast majority of your arsenal unless you enjoy fights taking forever.
They just need to undo the Shadowkeep era crit multiplier nerfs on all primary they did at the time. Difficulty is fine IMO, -5....-10....-15 whatever, I just want to use something other than my stupid SMG. ARs feel really bad, hand cannons are LOL, scouts are OK but when are you far away plinking things in reg content? Pulses are dog shit, literally one clip if not more to kill a red bar. The specials are OK for the most part, fusions still fusion, shotty still shotty, But all the primaries other than SMG just feel bad. Oh and bows are still good, especially the exotics.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So....

I finally learned that I should not turn in engrams where I can focus on stats within the armor and learned how to do that with my Ghost buff (Working on Discipline now) up until now I have just been turning them in and hoping for a good roll. Good lord the game sucks at explaining this, or I was just so overwhelmed with everything else going on I didn't even know what to do. I mentioned I was working on Disc stat last night to Dex and he finally explained I should use the engrams to buy the focus armor from the vendor. MusicForFish MusicForFish and him are high as a fucking kite all night long blabbing about random shit that I feel like the true leader of the posse letting everyone know when bosses are vulnerable again and where snipers pop and cyclops machines.

Welcome to the world of Ironic.

• 1Double Worf

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I mentioned I was working on Disc stat last night to Dex and he finally explained I should use the engrams to buy the focus armor from the vendor.

If you have the dungeon pass the first boss of Duality right now is a 30 second kill farm on Master difficulty which is probably the best farm any new player could hope for.
  • High stat Artifice armor (59+ with an extra mod slot for +3 to your choice)
  • Stasis grenade launcher with auto loading holster, disorienting grenades and chill clip.
  • Upgrade materials (prisms and shards common)
  • Defiant engrams for seasonal focus farming
  • Weapon exp with each clear

Only farmable while it's active on the dungeon rotation and likely fixed next time it comes around.

• 1Truth!

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
If you have the dungeon pass the first boss of Duality right now is a 30 second kill farm on Master difficulty which is probably the best farm any new player could hope for.
  • High stat Artifice armor (59+ with an extra mod slot for +3 to your choice)
  • Stasis grenade launcher with auto loading holster, disorienting grenades and chill clip.
  • Upgrade materials (prisms and shards common)
  • Defiant engrams for seasonal focus farming
  • Weapon exp with each clear

Only farmable while it's active on the dungeon rotation and likely fixed next time it comes around.
I was watching FPSSOLID do this for hours last night, and yeah mats are cool, but the armor was all pretty much ass. He was getting 57-62 with hardly any spikes. So worth on the mats but if you think you will pull some god roll armors I dont think so unless you are RNGesus.

In general though I noticed armors not dropping high anymore. I focused a bunch at the war table just to see how they rolled and , same thing, all pretty much ass. I dont know if its a dial they twisted down for this season or something is broken, or my RNG is really bad? I mean IDK. Last year the war table was insane, I was pulling 65-68 highly spiked shit... Like this....

1678905776211.png
1678905832293.png

And many more... I actually wish I hung out more at those battlegrounds and farmed some more of this shit but the activity was jsut so fucking boring after doing it so much for the red frames and such...

Here is the best piece I was able to pull this season form helm... Def decent but could be a bit better?

1678906180072.png

Same shit with the Lost sectors, like I mentioned in discord a few days ago, it seems like they broke them or nerfed them, and im not the only one noticing this shit. There is reddit posts all over saying the same thing. drop rates are fucking horrid this season. And all I wanted was my fucking new titan boots. Like 10-13 I ran that day and only scored one boot, but not the one.

Last edited: