Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
QS Storm feels really nice now. Also nice TWAB, finally getting weapons balanced.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Leaked patch notes for exotics in S21, take them with a grain of salt.

Full patch note part of the leak for those interested (link to original leak would also spoil seasonal content), sorry for individual spoilers mobile formatting sucks and I can’t figure it out.

Salvation’s Grip: Charged shot forms a group of six crystals, uncharged shot fires a grenade that shatters.

Eyes of Tomorrow: Defeating 4 targets in one volley refunds the rocket.

Graviton Lance: Shot delay reduced by 20% to match Revision Zero’s two-burst rate of fire. Damage difference between both bullets reduced.

Tommy’s Matchbook: Catalyst updated, when overheated sustained fire deals scorch to enemies.(14 base, +7 with Ember of Ashes)

Worldline Zero: Tesseract can be chained into itself one time, damage slightly reduced.

Legend of Acrius: Max ammo increased from 12 > 16, projectile distance increased from 9m to 12m.

Vesper of Radius: Now emits a shockwave every 3s that deals 200 PvE + 70 PvP damage. If the shockwave kills an enemy, they explode on delay for 100 damage. When on Stormcaller, both effects afflict blind.

Chromatic Fire: Elemental explosions now afflict debuffs aligning with your subclass.(Doesn’t specify which debuffs)

Dawn Chorus: Daybreak projectiles deal increased damage to enemies affected by Scorch.

Ophidian Aspect: Melee range extension removed.

Astrocyte Verse: Blinking will leave behind a burst of Void damage that suppresses enemies.

Sanguine Alchemy: Grants a small damage bonus to weapons matching your subclass element while standing in a Rift.

Mantle of Battle Harmony: Damage buff changed to a non-stacking damage buff.

Dunemarchers: Chain lightning range reduced from 20m to 12m. PvP damage decreased from 85 > 50.

Point Contact Cannon Brace: Lightning Strikes now jolt enemies. PvE damage increased from 50 to 200. Being amplified increases damage of Lightning strikes by 50%. Amplified no longer increases range of Lightning strikes.

Second Chance: Second shield throw now also weakens and will be refunded if it stuns a Barrier Champion.

Stronghold: Damaging an enemy after blocking damage with a Sword grants Restoration.

Eternal Warrior: Arc kills grant an escalating bonus to Arc weapon damage. After Fist of Havoc ends, gain highest bonus to Arc weapon damage.

Khepri’s Horn: Solar wave now scorches.

The Path of Burning Steps: No longer stacks with Surge mods.

Sealed Ahamkara Grasps: Powered melee kills reload all weapons matching your subclass energy. While buff is active, increases jump height and movement speed.

Raiju’s Harness: Deactivating your super causes a blinding explosion that increases Arc weapon damage. 15% in PvE and 5% in PvP.

Athrys’s Embrace: Rapid precision hits grant Weighted Knife energy.

Oathkeeper: The longer an arrow is drawn, the more damage it deals.(PvE only)

Stomp-EE5: Airborne Effectiveness penalty removed. Bonus is now only active while you have full dodge energy.

Radiant Dance Machines: Kills extend the duration of its effect.

Mask of Bakris: No longer stacks with Surge mods. Damage bonus increased from 10% > 25% with a slight bonus added to PvP at 7%.(Doesn’t specify which bonus or whether it just folds both into one shared bonus)

Starfire Protocol: Grenade energy gained per damage tick reduced from 20% > 5%.(Will take 8 seconds for a grenade to be refunded rather than 2 seconds) IMO this will likely move Starfire to B-C tier. Sucks as it’s been a part of my boss loadout since Splicer and we never got a single ornament for the actual exotic. I wish there could’ve been a way to nerf it’s interaction with Touch of Flame as that’s the main problem. I guess it’s had it’s time of being absolutely broken for an entire year though.

No Backup Plans: Effect description reworked/updated: Defeating a powerful combatant or rapid final blows with a Shotgun grants a Void Overshield and starts health regeneration. While you have a Void Overshield, shotguns deal additional damage and shotgun final blows refresh the Overshield. Provides a moderate bonus to the airborne effectiveness and reload speed to Shotguns.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Love the latest patch. As mkopec mkopec stated, the Quicksilver Storm (Which I LOVE because it is so stable and I got a great roll) is now awesome. I was able to finally complete 3 legendary lost sectors solo yesterday. 2 still to go and one without dying. If I had taken my time a little more I could have done it yesterday in perdition, but I was just having fun being finally able to complete one without getting smoked.

Lowering the HP and such of the Legendary/Master mobs is huge. The game went from bullet sponge retardation to fun overnight and yet still somewhat of a challenge. Let's hope it stays this way.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I'll head back to my corner and make fun of myself to keep that reputation here alive and well.

1680290486505.png

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Is grappling fun? Yes.

Should my instant-reloading, 75% damage reducing traversal tool also be unlimited due to buggy mod interaction? Probably not.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Pretty much done with this season. Got all the craftable weapons unlocked, at least the seasonal and neoluna (last pulse took literally 3 weeks of grinding the gold patrols on neoluna whenever I did them, it was hours and hours of doing that shit). Master work leveled and crafted the pulse and hand cannon....Did the raid a few times, got the exotic shot gun and a few nice rolls on the AR, some nice linears, all I ever wanted... got to level 190 something on season, Most vendors are flipped, some many times. Dont need to do GMs because I have good armor and most of the good shit master worked. I might come back for the Iron Banana if its a good mode that I like. Never even bothered with the last one, worst mode EVER. Even did some solo trials runs, but I suck, but even so I got a few engrams here and there and got some gear and guns. I still have like 200+ or so seasonal engrams to turn in at end of season too so they dont go to waste. Same with vanguard.

I mean there is always something to grind for in this game but I find if I take breaks its way better to come back and do it all over again next season. I will need to grind some weekly missions next seasons for more crafting golf balls, shit is getting low now. I think I had like 20 (ten banked and 10 in inventory) but crafted a shit ton last season and this one. And now im down to like 2 or so. It was nice when they dropped during season of haunted from doing the seasonal activity, I think I got the majority of them there. I hope they add them to drop table of next season, here is hoping or else im grinding those missions.

Last edited:

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
I mean there is always something to grind for in this game but I find if I take breaks its way better to come back and do it all over again next season. I will need to grind some weekly missions next seasons for more crafting golf balls, shit is getting low now. I think I had like 20 (ten banked and 10 in inventory) but crafted a shit ton last season and this one. And now im down to like 2 or so. It was nice when they dropped during season of haunted from doing the seasonal activity, I think I got the majority of them there. I hope they add them to drop table of next season, here is hoping or else im grinding those missions.

There's a well-known glitch that literally provides god-mode invincibility in this week's campaign mission. Run it on master with the rest of us and solve your Ascendant Alloy inventory problem.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
There's a well-known glitch that literally provides god-mode invincibility in this week's campaign mission. Run it on master with the rest of us and solve your Ascendant Alloy inventory problem.
Ran the stupid mission 5 times with my kid and some random on master with the glitch and got one fucking Ascendant alloy, loooool. I want 1.5 hours of my life back. At least my kid got 3.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
They may have patched it already, but tossing a threading on inanimate breakable objects spawns many more. Could be fun for a min.

• 1Like