Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Still some huge bullshit that we've been begging for a SFP ornament and they finally give us one but also murder the exotic at the same time lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
It needed adjustment for sure, but they just absolutely murdered it, so now it will go from too much usage to zero usage. And while Titans needed some TLC there for a bit, you fucks are seriously in need of some nerfs now, though I’m loath to say that about any class. I’d much rather see everyone’s boat get raised to level with others than the constant whack a mole hodge podge bullshit they do now. I think Hunters are nicely settled into their expected role/class fantasy, Titans need to be tankier and less mobile (fuck your endless shoulder charge skating, glad that’s getting looked at). Warlocks have lost their “space wizard” ability focused feel, and basically just get lumped as the support class. Now I tend to like running Well, but it would be nice to feel like I’m can bring some cosmic space magic to bear when something needs it’s ass blown up. Comparatively, even our “big boom” supers like Cataclysm, just don’t have a whole lot of oomph anymore. They did just do some damage tuning, so waiting to see how that all panned out in the next day or two once streamers get the new damage totals up.

I think it’s also safe to say that exotics have been meh as all fuck for pretty much every class of late. Some notable exceptions, but really anymore new exotics get announced and it doesn’t even move the needle. Or they come out and get immediately disabled and then nerfed 3 times.

• 1Solidarity

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Holy fuck. I thought D2 was dead after that shit Xpac and with this stupid water bs season but seeing Cayde-6/7?

Count Me In Rick And Morty GIF

• 1Solidarity

Fadaar

That guy
Lightfall/Final Shape was only supposed to be 1 expansion so if I had to guess they pushed all the really juicy stuff to Final Shape

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I'm not too sure we should expect anything more than a locational vendor or some campaign scenes with Cayde... I very much doubt he'll be brought back into the story in a main character capacity.

• 1Truth!

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
If there is room in the Clan for three, my personal fireteam is looking for a place to join.
Rhanyn#1935
Lewinsai#1246
Ruatha Nyota#8104

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I have to say the latest dungeon is probably one of the best they've come up with. The water sections are a little long on repeat runs but I think both of the main encounters are really well done. Setting is great, ending set piece is great, the weapons are bangers (minus the glaive lul), the exotic turns you into Mercy from OW and it's got the best looking dungeon armor in the game IMO. The enemies and mechanics are both more difficult than the most recent raid, too.

Boss health might catch a nerf (it has more HP than Nez) but I could also just see Bungie ignoring that because we're going to keep scaling up damage wise until 1830 power.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Haven’t ran it yet, plan on getting with the wife and Lew tonight to see if we can knock it out.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
had work all weekend and left town soon as i got off on Sunday, haven't had a chance to run it. can't be worse than Spire, that dungeon is straight asscheeks.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
New dungeon was fun, we went in blind and did it across 2 evenings, downed the final boss last night after getting the mechanics figured out. None of us got the exotic unfortunately, but it was a hell of a lot of fun. I can see the water traversal areas getting old on repeat runs, but the two major encounters were great. Was hilarious getting our call outs for the Hive symbols standardized, had a real good chuckle at some of the off the cuff things people used as a reference.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Think I am going to try and get the solo done this weekend. This hunter build is near unkillable like a solar bonk titan. Swap Lament for Arby + tracking rocket on boss.

1685739643781.png

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Just kicked the tires on the build. Almost beat the dungeon solo but I'm losing focus after like 3 hours. Will get it done soon though.

Edit - not flawless yet, but it's definitely preferable to a solo Spire once you understand all the spawns. I blew myself up once after 10M damage on the boss so that wasted probably 40 minutes.

1685837884067.png

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
You might try Liar's Handshake instead of Assassin's Cowl -- managed to flawless it in just over 2 hours last night, including a 20 minute break. The added DPS on Ecthar is particularly nice.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I don't really see Liar's being worth it, I tried using it for my first two attempts and died during the opening encounter; Cowl is much safer. The extra damage from Liar's isn't needed to kill any normal enemies and Lament heals me during Ecthar DPS. Unless it shaves off two DPS phases I just don't see it.

How many phases did you do it in?

My clear would have been under 2 hours if I didn't take a few breaks and wipe on the last damage phase of the boss.

Last edited:
  • 1Like