Destiny - Gamertags

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Decided to get this after all.

In on PS4. GT: Utnayan

Play nights - Central. And during the weekends.

Have a mic on my headset.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Wait a second...did jooka buy Bandwagon a PS4? Wow.

That's insanely awesome of you, jooka.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Bandwagon, once everyone gets settled with their classes do you think we can add everyone's race/class and who will be organizing the clan. Noticed you were advertising for a clan raid organizer and would be nice to know who volunteers when that happens. This may not even be appropriate for this thread as it is primarily for gamer tags.

I plan on rolling a Sunsinger for now.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Will be playing on the PS4

Gamertag - Droigan

Won't have mic for launch, but will get one eventually.

Playtime - Afternoon / evenings Norway (so +6 hours from EST)

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Bandwagon, once everyone gets settled with their classes do you think we can add everyone's race/class and who will be organizing the clan. Noticed you were advertising for a clan raid organizer and would be nice to know who volunteers when that happens. This may not even be appropriate for this thread as it is primarily for gamer tags.

I plan on rolling a Sunsinger for now.
Yea, i was thinking about that. If the clan page is laid out well with all that info, i'll just put a link there. Otherwise, I'll update the thread a few weeks after launch when everyone gets settled in with the class they like.

I'll update the gamertags when i get home tonight, i'm out of town right now.

Eatbeast

Lord Nagafen Raider
PS4 - Eatbeast726

Playing mostly in the mornings before work and some evenings. Have mic will bro out.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Thanks for the compliments. I'm excited to have a sense of community in a game again.

Thread should be updated up to this point. Added 1 new XB1 player and some more PS4 players. I also put a link to Alas's Clan page in the first post. I still don't really know how the Clans/Groups work and I'll be joining the PS4 crowd a few days after launch, So I leave it to those of you messing around with it to let me know and tell me what information you want edited into the first post.

Also, I started to color-code gamertags so I could start cleaning up the list, but I changed it back because I wasn't sure if everyone uses the default black background or not.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Also, I just got back to the house after spending last night in my hometown with a lady-friend. I dragged her around town while I was looking for some gifts to send Jooka. I'm a bit of a closet gamer, so I started off telling her that I'm sending a friend from out-of-town a care package, but after 4,000 questions, I eventually came clean and told her the story. So, the rest of the afternoon was filled with "So, a stranger bought you a video game because you don't have one and now you're buying him [stuff] to say thank you?" I finally just showed her this thread and told her my Bi-monthly visits are about to turn into bi-annual visits once the ps4 arrives and school starts.
wink.png

Anyways, this is what was waiting for me when I got home. Quite the tease.
rrr_img_75852.jpg

And this is a bag of mysterious Oregon artifacts for Jooka, that might be slightly less valuable than a PS4
rrr_img_75853.jpg

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I just pre-ordered the PS4 one, gamer tag RobXIII! I want to take part in this engorgement of friend adding on the PS network :p

Grats on the new system, that's really crazy and awesome.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Updated.

And Guzrog, I haven't even cracked that book. I didn't put that in the picture on purpose, that's just where I dropped my bag when I got home.
wink.png
Interpreting EKGs is out of my scope of practice until I become a Paramedic, I just asked my roomate (who is a paramedic) if I could borrow the book. It's helpful for me to recognize a rhythm so that I can better help my partner with what he needs to do. It's been sitting in that spot for about 3 weeks now. My earlier excuse for not studying it was because I was finishing my summer Medical Terminology class (300/300 on the final, thank you very much!). Now, my excuse is geeking-out on all the Destiny stuff.

Anyways, back to the game - I expect some updates at midnight!

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Going to bed early to hopefully wake up early and get a few hours of play before going to work tomorrow. Not so obsessed as to put up my alarm for 3am EST though, just hope I wake up by myself though.
smile.png

Worse case I sleep a long night so I can play late tomorrow. It's a win-win scenario.
smile.png

I hate being old, 25 years ago I could just stay up all night and go to work the next day...if I do that now, it takes a week to recuperate.
smile.png

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I caved and picked this up, I'll be up til dawn playing next few nights.

vandeverof1 (PS3)

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
I caved and am renting it from Gamefly with the option to own it for $35. PS4 - Hachima

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Welp I finally broke down and you can add me to the PS3 list.

WoefullyInept (PS3)

No PS3 friendly mic at the moment.