Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I noticed already they had a bit more variety in the Patrol missions. Also I thought from alpha and beta I knew the Cosmodrome like the back of my hand yet I had patrols that sent me to well hidden places I had walked right past before.

Wish they would add a numeric representation of weapon stats when you cursor over the bars.

Column_sl

shitlord
Ah it's good to play Destiny again. If you are not seeing your vanguard DLC show up, do these steps to troubleshoot it

Seems people have been having trouble accessing their extra content such as the ghost skins and vanguard armoury with complaints rising on the bungie support forum.

As i'm on the ps4, I managed to fix the issue by restoring my licenses. To do so, go to Settings -> PSN -> Restore Licenses and then the pre order bonuses should be available when you relaunch the game. Seems to be an issue with digital downloads as far as I can tell as the extra items weren't downloaded properly when preloading.

EDIT: I'll try update this with additional methods that people used to get their bonus content working.

Turned off the PS4 and turned it back on first, restored licenses again and under Destiny, in "Related Items" the DLC finally showed up. Credit: seooo13

Turn your ps4 all the way off (not stand by), turn in back on do not start destiny up, renew licenses, turn it all the way off and on again. This is the only way it worked for me. Credit: T1cklish

Log into the web store and download the expansion pack then download the vanguard armory. Then it was there after restoring licenses. Credit: mastamind229

Janx

<Silver Donator>
So did they just not even bother to include settings for the fucking audio? Needs a way to turn down the sometimes obnoxious music.

Heckler_sl

shitlord
Really smooth launch so far. In fact, it's going pretty much flawlessly for me in all respects.

Although, is there really no way for me to skip cutscenes? If not, they need to implement that shit as soon as possible.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I had time for about an hour or so before heading to work this morning.

Time for first mission, get to the tower and get my DLC items.

Gonna be a long day at work.
smile.png

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Really smooth launch so far. In fact, it's going pretty much flawlessly for me in all respects.

Although, is there really no way for me to skip cutscenes? If not, they need to implement that shit as soon as possible.
There wasn't in beta. The first mission on earth cutscene was super long too, and you had to sit through it every. single. time. Lame

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I'm playing on both Xbone and PS4 (yeah I'm retarded) and PS4 does look better...

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
Ah it's good to play Destiny again. If you are not seeing your vanguard DLC show up, do these steps to troubleshoot it
You don't have to do all that playstation shut down shit. Just log out of the game to main menu, Settings > PSN > renew. Go to notifications > library > destiny and download the 2 packs or whatever. Flip back to Destiny & log in. Done. You'll have mail and special items vendor to the left of where you TP into the tower will have shiny.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Mine comes today and should be there when I get home from work. See you guys online I am sure.

Malkav

French Madman
For people with the Vanguard armory, could you check what weapons you have access to depending on your class?

As a Warlock, I have Pulse Rifle, Hand Cannon, Fusion Rifle, Sniper Rifle, Rocket Launcher and the Warlock helm.

I don't seem to have access to either the scout rifle (which is the weapon type I want to use FFS) or the assault rifle.

No inventory refresh time on the vendor either.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Still no email from Amazon in terms of the ps4 being shipped. It is pending on my credit card however.

So if it does show up today, I'll be on around 5:30PM EST. Anyone down to start around that time until around midnight?

Lorren_sl

shitlord
Noticed they slowed the exp & lowered the drop rate a tad for live ... which is good was way too easy to level & gear up in alpha/beta

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Noticed they slowed the exp & lowered the drop rate a tad for live ... which is good was way too easy to level & gear up in alpha/beta
Seems exactly the same to me. Chests don't seem to respawn like they did before, but farming chests for glimmer isn't something that should be necessary in release anyway.

Only other difference I noticed immediately was that the Earth strike is now L8 only.