Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Needless

Toe Sucker
Is there a census of class popularity out there? I'd guess its hunter/warlock at the highest with titan at the bottom if anything?
I'm thinking a Titan as an alt might be kinda neat after watching that hard mode video

Needless

Toe Sucker
Tomorrow i'll make a titan and sit him beside the loot cave while i'm working and see how high level he gets while doing literally nothing.
Thanks loot cave!

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I swear this game hates me. Duoed nightfall with a friend, he gets Ice Breaker, which is awesome..... and I get a fucking Apotheosis Veil, which is completely worthless.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Column! Tell your friend I'm very disappointed in him for doing the nightfall without me. I'm drowning in my own tears.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I swear this game hates me. Duoed nightfall with a friend, he gets Ice Breaker, which is awesome..... and I get a fucking Apotheosis Veil, which is completely worthless.
Ice Breaker is one of the most OP and broken items in the game with its regenerating ammo. Especially when you are doing all these sploit spots where you sit back and snipe for 5 minutes to kill a boss. I absolutely love mine and was going to upgrade it before main weapon but I got an oracle weapon in raid so I should do the right thing and upgrade it first since I am on oracle team for Atheon.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Having to stop to kill the adds would have taken a hell of a lot longer, at least with only two people.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
a_skeleton_03, want to join up and show me how this nightfall is done?
wink.png

Truehawk

Molten Core Raider
I can help you guys out with the nightfall. I got the solar scout rifle with a_skeleton_03 the other day, it destroys everything in that zone.

Rita Poon_sl

shitlord
picked this up for ps3, while playing it i'm totally fine with the graphics.. then i go and watch videos of the ps4 version

kinda regretting picking up this ps3 back in march =\

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
We're going to try the nightfall one more time...I might end up hitting you up, truehawk.

We made it to the boss fight. So, are we supposed to stay on the ledge and kill all the minotaurs?