Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Column_sl

shitlord
Is there a census of class popularity out there? I'd guess its hunter/warlock at the highest with titan at the bottom if anything?
I'm thinking a Titan as an alt might be kinda neat after watching that hard mode video
All 3 are good, and all 3 are good in pvp.

The perfect group is the 3 classes together.

All 3 classes in pvp are devastating if played by a good player, Hunter is definitely the scrub friendly class due to fusion rifles.
So if you think you might not be that great at pvp pick a hunter.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'm godlike son. I'll probably roll a titan though just because

I can't do the queen kill missions because i'm too low level haha.. god damnit i want welfare epics

Column_sl

shitlord
anigif_enhanced-21203-1400773265-18.gif

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Well we ran the Queens epic missions with a house rule that we wouldn't re-roll the mission and just charge through. Made for a very entertaining evening and got things like legendary hats which had otherwise eluded us.

Much better to get legendary loot from doing hard things than doing the Cave of Wonders

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Downed the Nightfall... I GOT A GOD DAMN FUCKING PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT LEGENDARY PULSE RIFLE!

FUCK you Bungie, go fuck yourself and this piece of shit "game" if you can even call it that!

Needless

Toe Sucker
can't solo these queens orders at 21, running into groups of dudes that are resistant or immune to my shit
PackItUp

totally didn't expect them to toss 3 modifiers on top of it being 3 levels higher lol

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
can't solo these queens orders at 21, running into groups of dudes that are resistant or immune to my shit
PackItUp

totally didn't expect them to toss 3 modifiers on top of it being 3 levels higher lol
Restart the mission until it comes up Restoration. It'll still be a pain in the ass at 21, but it should be doable.

Edit: Bring an arc weapon for the boss and a solar weapon to kill shanks.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I got an exotic hand cannon with Lost / band. I've been 25 since thursday, now I'll be 27 once I finish upgrading tonight's wins. (Finally got van rank 2).

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Seems the timed event (Queens Wrath or whatever) pretty much guarantees an "epic" armor part. Ran it twice yesterday (lvl 22, lvl 24) and got a purple helmet on the first run and a purple chest on run two. (Nice looking "robe" btw, got the Queens faction symbol as a starburst covering half the right side).

The friend I duoed the missions with got the same purple helmet both times, happy happy joy joy....

colossalFISH

Silver Knight of the Realm
Is there a way to toggle your special weapons without having to go into the inventory to do it? I was doing the Black Garden Queen mission and kept having to change arc and void and it's a pain in the ass.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Is there a way to toggle your special weapons without having to go into the inventory to do it? I was doing the Black Garden Queen mission and kept having to change arc and void and it's a pain in the ass.
It would make too much sense to add such a feature. Weapon cycling on dpad? Lets give them useless emotes instead!

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I can't tell what the modifiers are on the queens kill order missions... They don't show up until your IN the mission and you can't most over then at that point

Erie_sl

shitlord
omg, 3rd crash in a row, fucking loading times make it impossible to not go into inventory but that's crashing the game... and I can't stop because it's so damn boring.

edit: and just my luck, cable box broke from cycling the power, bleh

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Alright, so I hit 20 yesterday. What's my most efficient path to gearing up? It'd be nice if I could afford something off Xur this weekend.

I kinda hate PVP for what it's worth, but if I have to do it... I noticed two of the Queen's bounties are headshots with specific weapons in PVP (and a third is 200 head shots vs. Fallen). Those could take hours...

edit: Checked the bounty vendor for this morning with my phone. The new Queen's bounty is to complete missions wearing her emblem, shader and class item. Which I can't buy, because I don't have enough rep from doing bounties. Fucking stupid.

colossalFISH

Silver Knight of the Realm
Once I hit 20 I just did strike playlists and then pvp when I capped vanguard marks. All of my legendaries apart from my rocket launcher are from vanguard/crucible marks.