Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

spronk

FPS noob
you can preorder on amazon the physical version and you will get a beta key within 2 days (wont get charged until game ships). i did that, will try the beta to see if I like it. I'm not a huge FPS guy either (i fucking HATED killzone) but I played bf4 and titanfall each for around 100 hours before I got too bored to keep going, that seems like a pretty good $/hour ratio.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
MMOFPS have all sucked and spending a half billion dollars on artists isn't going to change that.

Column_sl

shitlord
Or at least new devs adopt their Halo ranking system. Every new FPS that comes out adopts that all reward no risk ranking.

Soriak_sl

shitlord
I just Chromecasted that on my TV and holy shit. Preordered back when they announced the game, but I'm definitely anticipating the beta now. Bring it on!

I do think they should setup a bunch of PC servers as the market for it has to be there to make it worthwhile. That said, I really suck at PC FPS, so I'll pick it up on the console.
wink.png

Column_sl

shitlord
It only comes out for consoles so you don't have a choice. Seems like a shitty move to be honest.
Even Boderlands was on the PC

spronk

FPS noob
one of the dudes behind halo hates pc gaming i think, what a fagola. anyways i'll try the beta on ps4, if its fun i'll buy it as long as there are no monthly subs or dumbass cash shop things.

like i said you can preorder on amazon for ps4/xbox and you'll get a beta code within 2 days, still have months to cancel your pre-order if the game sucks and won't get charged

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Nuh uh. Initially they had a PC version listed on the Destiny site but took it down. They have yet to outright categorically deny that it is not coming to the PC yet, so there is hope for the master race.

Why Bungies Destiny is not coming to PC, at least not right away - GameSpot

Apparently having to release the game on four different platforms means that their priorities are with the consoles (fucking last gen).
lol you still buy that bullshit in this day and age?