Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Fadaar

That guy
Thing that worries me is strikes being limited to 3 people when you may have more people trying to play together. 3 is a small party size IMO especially considering it's a fps and most online fps game players are used to being with larger groups.
I do wish you could have bigger groups for some stuff, for for myself 3 people is pretty much perfect for co-op. Got two friends that I do co-op games with regularly (ie Borderlands 2, etc).

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I think 3 people for a strike is perfect. If raids are indeed for 8 people.

This will allow clans to have two strike teams of 3 and 2 swing spots for needed classes.

I imagine a clan having multiple strike teams that practice together. It could create tight synergies that are capable of doing difficult tasks.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Beta sounds exactly like alpha except you can do the starter levels? Curious if its also capped at level 8.

Well this does say a handful of story missions as opposed to the "1" we got before.

spronk

FPS noob
heres some more pix of CE, not sure what i'll order. It includes the season pass which costs $35 so not a bad deal. a RL companion cube with peter dinklages voice, that is mighty tempting

up on amazon already best buy and shit soon, this is PS4 ghost version
Amazon.com: Destiny Ghost Edition - PlayStation 4 Ghost Edition: Video Games

fI04Cfx.png

J0IBxk2.png

Qq5hl5L.png

spronk

FPS noob
ign unboxing video since their website seems to be buckling

I preordered ghost and LE from amazon and will cancel one depending on beta and if dinklage's voice gets better or not, not sure I really give a shit about a little red box. Maybe if it floated!!!

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pre-ordered CE. Will decide later if I want to keep it. I'm lazy like that.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
They are doing midnight release of this at gamestop so i'll pick up this and evolve at same time.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I preordered the Ghost Edition for beta access. Will see if I decide to keep it...

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
There is something to be said for ordering this through Gamestop. I always receive my same day releases in the afternoon and the wait can be near 6 PM if it is a major release. I must be near the last of the delivery stops. That Midnight - 6 AM is premium playtime when the kids are sleeping.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
That's my premium sleep time, so I don't mind the 6pm deliveries usually.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, after reading that that is the only difference, I'll probably just downgrade to the LE. I don't' really give a shit about real-life collectables.