Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I imagine you'll have to buy the disc or digital for the PS4, but the Bungie account your character is on will play across all platforms? Are PS and Xbox all on the same servers?
I think ps3/4 will be together and xbox360/1 will be, but I've been waiting on confirmation on that particular information for a while now.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Oh dang, so it hasn't been confirmed what consoles will play together?
frown.png
Would be neat to have them all together.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sigh. Local gamestop is sold out of PS4 Destiny Ghost editions. Guess I'll hold on to my Amazon pre-order. No midnight play for me.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Grrr I missed the Amazon Ghost edition for the PS4, I wonder if they will be getting any more allocation? Perhaps Activision will get smart and allocate more of the Xbone collectors edition swag to the PS4 SKU.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
You think they are really going to keep the supply limited? These days they just make as many CE's as people will buy and then some.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Sigh. Local gamestop is sold out of PS4 Destiny Ghost editions. Guess I'll hold on to my Amazon pre-order. No midnight play for me.
We seem to have a bungie employee who posts here. Might want to make the suggestion for places like Amazon to ship the game early so everyone has the time to post after midnight on how the servers keep crashing
smile.png

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Grrr I missed the Amazon Ghost edition for the PS4, I wonder if they will be getting any more allocation? Perhaps Activision will get smart and allocate more of the Xbone collectors edition swag to the PS4 SKU.
It was out yesterday and there were more available earlier today. I would just keep checking Amazon.

Crone

If I want to pre-order just for beta access, it looks like it doesn't matter what system I pre-order on, and what version I pre-order? Just that I pre-order is the important piece?

Going to pre-order on the PS3, and see what happens!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, beta access doesn't matter. They don't even ask you what platform yet. That comes next week I think.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Man this game has been selling like hotcakes lately in speaking with local stores but here was the most recent news I found when browsing around on my phone earlier today. It's somewhere in the Destiny app but I had texted it to some friends this morning.

rrr_img_70921.jpg

sukik

They'll probably at least mumble bitterly when they put in their pre-orders like good whipping posts.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Well usually each console would get a type of exclusive content, not one get more for same price than the other. It's not like how cod on xbox always gets dlc a month before ps3 since in either case it has to be paid for additionally. In this case ps owners pay the same as xbox but get more content off the bat. I don't particularly mind even tho I'm getting it for xbox but it is a pretty lame practice to do. If they make xbox owners pay for it additionally later after the exclusivity ends then it's even worse.

Mikey78_sl

shitlord
I just cancelled my xbone preorder. Not really about protesting this, I just do not think 2 or 3 days of beta is worth the preorder. Will wait to see how the game looks.