Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

That's fine, assuming everyone is around and sarthis and Usha are still willing, we should have 6.
I'm online if you guys still need one more, not sure what time it is where, its 11am here
smile.png

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
So im 21 now, and I already have 2-3 purple items for a class that I am not. I am already understanding some peoples complaints here. Are there any active ps3 players left on these forums? Seems everyone is ps4 (I know, I need to just buy one).
I'm on PS3. What's your PSN name?

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Valus can be a dick though. At least pugs seem to die a lot to him while standing on the side that doesn't let you headshot him while immune to his machine gun fire, and wipe adds with a single grenade.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll be doing the weekly and nightfall at least 4 times today. If you see me online feel free to just join up. I'll be in a ps4 chat room if you want to see how far I'm through first.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
He is super easy to cheese, hide behind the crates on the left side as you go in and nothing can hit you. He seems to have 3 spots that he likes to stand depending on his health. Starts near the door he comes in on (you have to leave cubby to hit him here). Moves other end of room when he gets low enough health (can burn him quickly here, stands in perfect view and can't really hit you). The rest of the fight he seems to stand on the ramp you are under. You can hit him from here, just no precision shots. Some shield bros will walk on the ramp and shoot you, but you should be able to take them out no problem

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
I don't find the boss fight too hard on this one, but getting there sucks balls. I always seem to have trouble with the tank when I am solo'ing because his shot with its stupid splash damage will 1 shot me. So one fuck up and its start over time.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I don't find the boss fight too hard on this one, but getting there sucks balls. I always seem to have trouble with the tank when I am solo'ing because his shot with its stupid splash damage will 1 shot me. So one fuck up and its start over time.
There's a tree to the left befor you drop down that you can keep between you and boss and snipe. Worked perfectly for me, never even got close to being hit

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
There's a tree to the left befor you drop down that you can keep between you and boss and snipe. Worked perfectly for me, never even got close to being hit
Thats my normal spot as well, but the fucker can sometimes get lucky and put a shot through the branches right to my face. Looks like I will get some more practice at it this week since I will be doing nightfall x3 and weekly x3.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
You can also cheese the tank with one of those riding grenade launcher things, just circle the tank lobbing nades at it hes not fast enough to hit you, just gotta watch adds and dispose of them.

Also, for the final boss, there is a way to get up into the ductwork so you can shoot at him from both sides totally safe, jsut gotta watch adds.

spronk

FPS noob
that seems like a ridiculously bad spot compared to just chilling out in the far back pillow-fort and sniping the boss. when you are solo the boss doesn't go up the ramp, just in front of you and all the way in the front and a ton of times you can still snipe his foot while he is in the front. or use a armor-piercing sniper and you can shoot him through walls. also all those mobs are 22, i am pretty sure in nightfall you would get destroyed trying that.

did the mini-raid twice today after reset (HM oracles/templar/4 chests) and finally got lock gloves, now i have every piece of raid gear and am done with destiny! I findDestinyLFG.Net | The Original Destiny LFG Sitegreat for that kinda thing, just keep it open on VOG Hard while I am doing stuff on PC and if i see someone making an oracle HM group I join in. more demand than supply I think, since about half the time I get no friend response back.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Messaging seems fucked today.

Well, more fucked than usual.

Got 2x nightfall done. Xur better put out this week.