Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I bought Icebreaker back a few weeks ago when it was for sale and bought Suros the most recent time. I went ahead and bought Truth because I was still running with a crappy Blue RPG. I still have enough coins left over to buy the G RPG. I've got a 28 Warlock and 24 Titan so I can pull in 12 coins a week minimum.

Ruhl

Boner Donor
Going to attempt to run through the whole raid normal mode(non cheese) tonight around 7:30-8:00pm CST. Most of us haven't done it start to finish so keep that in mind lol. Looking for 2 people as we'll most likely have 2 Titans, a Warlock & either a Warlock or Hunter depending on whichever is needed most. If you're interested hit me up on PSN (buster_sir_vix)

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
You guys end up raiding last night? I got held up and by the time I got home it was really too late to start playing.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Joined Ruhl and did the raid last night. I still have a 29 hunter to run through so I can help tonight. Might not be on till 8est though.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Anyone know if there is some PvE event comming this week? Seems a majority of my friends list only play tuesdays for 3x hardmode raids then vanish off to other games the rest of the week currently, need something to drag them back
smile.png

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Quick question before I make a boo boo. I am trying to clean up some bank space and I have about 4 legendary scout rifles in there. I just got Vision of Confluence this weekend from vault of glass. Is there any reason to keep ANY of the other legendary scout rifles or am I good to dismantle them because VoC makes them all obsolete?

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Well, if you're ever truly desperate for energy, leveling the weapon before dismantling gives more mats. (you don't have to actually buy the upgrades) So something to keep in mind when turning in bounties, I guess.

But yeah I freaking love my VoC. Headshot machine all day. Aim once, hold down button. I use the extra ammo perk - the max stability one seems awesome, but it's actually totally overkill.

Now if only I could get some goddamn armor.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
So speaking of the VoC I seem to recall a couple of folks complaining that the full auto was flakey, I am having the same issue. Did that turn out to be just a bad controller causing that or is this a bug?

sarthis_sl

shitlord
There seems to be a fair amount of evidence behind it being an issue with the controller. I'm pretty sure I encountered the same issue with The Last Word yesterday, which would seem to suggest it isn't just a trait with VoC specifically. A few people have reported that the issue goes away when buying newer controllers...

spronk

FPS noob
its a bug in the game, i've tried with both new and old controllers and same issue. if you release the trigger slightly it jams sometimes. holding it fully down works fine, but just a slight release will stop firing. only happens on a few guns, not all and only on ps4 it seems (so may be a combo of hardware and software bugs).

that said the older controllers also have trigger bugs but its more to do with trigger hinges breaking and the little nubs on l3/r3 wearing down

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So I know im kind of trying to forecast here, but how do you thing Bungie will handle Destiny 2? They keep on saying that the characters will carry over, so is it a stand alone game 30+ where you have to own D1? Or a game that includes D1 and continues with D2? Or will characters come over in name only, only to level up again?

I still dont understand why they dont just make a huge expansion like WoW does with their games.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I've never had a gun "jam" with XIM. I did however have my XIM fuck up constantly until I used a different USB cable to plug into the controller, because the connection SUCKS with the other 9 or so usb->micro usb cables I tried. (I don't have the original PS4 charging cable) And the XIM does fuck up sometimes when doing a KVM switch - and the next update is supposedly going to break them completely. So that's a bummer, but they will eventually come out with an alternative that lets you just run a USB cord from your pc to your controller to share the keyboard/mouse.

So, uh, tues/weds are going to be busy. Last chance before WOD dominates play time for a while.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I hate to admit it, but I just got my filthy warlock to level 25. I know it's a pain in the ass without any burns this week, but is anyone willing to do a charity nightfall run before the reset?

I'll be on around 1:15pst for an hour and a half or so, or later on tonight (~9:00pst).