Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
MMOs don't replace top raid gear every 3 months
I hope they wont increase light level next "DLC" (or whatever they will call the next pittiful content patch) but instead give us armor with diffrent bonuses so that it would be Worth getting to have options.... but who am I kidding
smile.png

spronk

FPS noob
i hope the hard mode raid drops +39 light gear and requires a new set of shards that only drops from hardmode raid, the salty tears will flow like beer at octoberfest

then the model is repeated for the next DLC in march, by the end of wolves DLC there are only like 15 players left and they get sent into space on a mission to save humanity. It was all a Last Starfighter

Xevy

Log Wizard
I hope the Wolves ups light to 42 but you have to PvP and be good at PvP to get it. Nerds be like QQQQQQQQ.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
i hope the hard mode raid drops +39 light gear and requires a new set of shards that only drops from hardmode raid, the salty tears will flow like beer at octoberfest

then the model is repeated for the next DLC in march, by the end of wolves DLC there are only like 15 players left and they get sent into space on a mission to save humanity. It was all a Last Starfighter
hahahahahaha

edit; 7 Ascendant Energy from a level 30 Nightfall. I have 149 of these things. Chatterwhite and like 2? shards from a normal Atheon kill. Shards from all chests. Hardmode Templar, shards again. Go to Crota's End and get DLC shards from chest and then first encounter running through the light. I MEAN REALLY?! It's been like this for a month and a half. I cannot get fucking any gear for the life of me. Is there absolutely anyway to mitigate this? Is it always just completely RNG no matter what?

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
I hope the Wolves ups light to 42 but you have to PvP and be good at PvP to get it. Nerds be like QQQQQQQQ.
Nah they just get Xims and proceed to be called cheaters by PvP:ers.... who are already using Xim.

As someone who positivly hate the PvP in this game, I still dont get why the hell PvPers cant get gear equal to raiding. They promote PvP a lot in this game, but still force people to raid. In the intrest of being fair, there should be a very expensive and sorta hard to get PvP set that equals the PvE raid set.

Xevy

Log Wizard
They should just have a "get X rank in Crucible/faction" then get 2 commendations, then do a PVP special quest where you have to keep a ratio akin to the Bad JuJu/Thorn/Invective bounties. Then at the end get a highest tier piece of armor with mostly pvp beneficial perks on them. I'd love to have something to grind out in PVP rather than Crucible rep/bounties/ and the monthly IB. Killing people doesn't get boring, but it does stop being rewarding.

Though after all that you'd be lvl 32 in full special PVP armor and it'd only ever help you in Iron Banner since levels don't matter in PVP. I'm sure people could use it to 'make the switch' from PVP to PVE though.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
If it's down still tomorrow I'll guarantee Xur will be selling Icebreaker. That's just how bad my luck is with Destiny.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Argggg these fooking hackers are pissing me off. Destiny/PSN has been flaky due to this shit for the last couple of days. Don't these faggots know that playing video games was the only excuse I had to get away from my family the last 2 days. I had to fake it while sitting at the login screen and tell my family this was an a small independent Japanese puzzle solving game that they "just wouldn't understand".

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
As a total noob who doesn't own a gjallarhorn, I'm not missing much by not being able to get on.

The only thing that pisses me off is not being able to do the Eris bounties

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
So noob question here, I have a gjallarhorn that I just finished completely xping. Should I use the exotic shard to finish upgrading it or buy the 'upgraded' version. In other words what does the upgraded version get me?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Upgrade it. Base dmg is 302, max it is 331. New one will have more damage, you will just need to unlock perks again.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
At least Xur is selling shit this weekend, so we won't be missing much. The only way this could be more lulz worthy would be if he was finally selling Gjallarhorn again and no one was able to login to buy it. The Destiny universe would implode.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
At least Xur is selling shit this weekend, so we won't be missing much. The only way this could be more lulz worthy would be if he was finally selling Gjallarhorn again and no one was able to login to buy it. The Destiny universe would implode.
He has Gjallahorn upgrade....thats good enough to be "selling" it to me :|