Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
When you set up a wireless network manually, there is an option to set the MTU (can only be done when setting up a new connection). Its set normally to 1500 but if you change it to 1473, that seems to be a major workaround for being blocked.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
When you set up a wireless network manually, there is an option to set the MTU (can only be done when setting up a new connection). Its set normally to 1500 but if you change it to 1473, that seems to be a major workaround for being blocked.
Already tried, didn't do anything

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Well the network crashed again. So maybe when it comes back up, it will be working. Tried connecting on my Vita, and PS4 and nothing. Other people reporting issues.

This is how i'm feeling

LREwXQN.jpg

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Does anyone from XBone still play this? The gamertag thread is mostly PS4.
I really dont see a reason to play it, i quit a few weeks before DA:I came out and havent looked back. I have the expacs paid for with no intention of downloading them...

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll be missing the upgrade to hand cannon this week. Didn't take the time to finish up grinding glimmer lastnight when I had the chance. =(

Psn works fine, just destiny side of things not connecting.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think they changed the way raid chests work this week. When I was doing Crota raid for the first chest, it randomly moved locations every time I died. I saw it in the 2nd 'free' location, died, ran back, and it wasn't there. Died again and went to check the easiest 'free' spawn spot right near the zone-in (I already checked it a few deaths ago), and the chest was there. Very weird but I guess it doesn't change much.

Got my first non-shard loot from the chest too...but of course it was one of the few good exotics I already own (Suros Regime).