Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Codes wont launch till the 17'th. Guarantee Bungies site goes down like it's geting DDosed.

No one learns anymore heh, Just email the codes out then give a week of pre loading before the Beta starts.
Their FAQ says that codes will be emailed on the 17th after you select your platform

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Right, the codes, downloads and beta all launch at the same time. It will be a clusterfuck tomorrow.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Please feel free to PM me a Beta code for PS4. I would love to play, Alpha was a very cool three days!

spronk

FPS noob
looks like level cap in beta will stay at 8 but we will start at level 1 instead of 4 like in alpha

edit: codes going out 10am PST thursday 7/17, thats 1pm EST

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Is the community for this game really stupid?

I have been a part of a bunch of beta tests and game launches and I have never seen so much iggnorance from a community.

Reddit and the official boards are flooded by idiotic questions that have been answered a million times about beta codes and downloads and other stupid shit that shouls be common sense by now. Plus all the Xbone fanboy bullshit.

Is the Destiny community doomed to be full of mouthbreathers?

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone interested in forming a group for casual players? I'm not sure it is even possible but if it is a small group of 10-15 of us who can sub in and out of fireteams when we want to play solo or together would be my ideal. I tend to come and go as life dictates (Kids/wife aggro, demanding job etc.) but there may be a few others who are the same way and don't mind grouping with such company.

If interested add me on PSN Selix-317 and/or respond here.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Selix, wife and I are in the same boat - will be two people sharing the same account until the real launch though (getting the Destiny PS4 for the 2nd to play together) - but if the "Is this Vac or Laura?" issue doesn't bother you, we're in the same boat as you.

Crone

Me too! Has there been info on how guilds will work? Ya, probably not guilds but you know what I mean.

Vaclav

Me too! Has there been info on how guilds will work? Ya, probably not guilds but you know what I mean.
Dunno, but on the Profile Settings under Membership there's a Groups & Clans tab that looks unused on my Profile with no buttons - so I'd presume it's going to be a function there but a work in progress.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Is the community for this game really stupid?

I have been a part of a bunch of beta tests and game launches and I have never seen so much iggnorance from a community.

Reddit and the official boards are flooded by idiotic questions that have been answered a million times about beta codes and downloads and other stupid shit that shouls be common sense by now. Plus all the Xbone fanboy bullshit.

Is the Destiny community doomed to be full of mouthbreathers?
I believe the community for FPS games in general is one rung down on the IQ ladder anyways, so..

Also console players are usually another rung down..

Plus retarded expectations for this game..

We can keep going but basically the community is inside someone's anus at this point. Just waiting for the jizz-fart.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I imagine Barrens chat will be remembered fondly in the weeks ahead. I should play a drinking game where the only rule is: Everytime someone claims to fuck my mother, take a shot.

spronk

FPS noob
you can create a group on bungie.net there are a few that have hundreds to thousands of members already. A group is unlimited in size, HOWEVER a clan has a limit of 75 members. A clan can be independent or ally themselves with other clans and be "under" a group. Clans can compete for prizes, leaderboards, bragging rights, etc, etc.

tl;dr - make a group and make a link to it, if you think it'll have less than 75 total make the group also a clan otherwise make sub clans.

link to fuck around with clans/groups (login) if you want
Bungie : Clans | Bungie.net

i made a group thats public to join/leave if you wanna fuck around, you can be in multiple groups np
Bungie : Clans : I Aint Got Time To Bleed : Forum | Bungie.net

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
you can create a group on bungie.net there are a few that have hundreds to thousands of members already. A group is unlimited in size, HOWEVER a clan has a limit of 75 members. A clan can be independent or ally themselves with other clans and be "under" a group. Clans can compete for prizes, leaderboards, bragging rights, etc, etc.

tl;dr - make a group and make a link to it, if you think it'll have less than 75 total make the group also a clan otherwise make sub clans.

link to fuck around with clans/groups (login) if you want
Bungie : Clans | Bungie.net

i made a group thats public to join/leave if you wanna fuck around, you can be in multiple groups np
Bungie : Clans : I Aint Got Time To Bleed : Forum | Bungie.net
Is this for hardcore or casual? I an make one for us casuals to join. Anyone want to throw out a name for it?