Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't think they will even bother with a PC version. Unless there is evidence to suggest otherwise?
IIRC the thing he's quoting it was that the earliest they would even be able to consider it would be Early 2015 because of how the exclusivity agreements are written or some such. It was something along that lines at least, that they COULD start working on it then, not that it was in the process or anything, just if they wanted to the earliest timeframe was Early 2015.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Had a thought just now while watching a pvp video. Your scroll speed is going to need to be at least a tad faster then whatever class has the fastest jump jumps speed. Going to give it a try during beta.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Reading about how some of you spent like 30 hours in an alpha weekend is crazy.. I played for like 2 hours.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Seemingly not. Although the PSN servers have been rather speedy of late so hopefully it is not much of an issue.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The Destiny companion app(Android and iOS) was updated today and now it has the in-game stuff added. Can't do much with it until I can create a character though.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I wonder if I should delete my Alpha since its still on my PSN
Unless you are cramped for space I would leave it. You might be able to update and patch it and if not just delete it and download the new client. I'm sure they have tested it already where it wont screw something up if you have both.

spronk

FPS noob
i would change your Ps4 to be on LAN over wifi though, at least for me the speed differences are ridiculous. on LAN I get full 60 Mbps download so just a few minutes to download a game over PSN, over wifi it caps out at under 1 Mbps even though my router is like 4 feet from my ps4

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
How dare you ruin beta for yourself by watching that!

One day left and im sick to my stomache excited to play this fucking game.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Ive sunk hours and hours in alpha, im just getting my fix by watching them suck in pvp - the hunter gun power is incredibly OP in pvp.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
They Bungie site changed today and now I can't even find the "Redeemed Codes" page on my profile that shows I redeemed the beta code(along with all of those other codes that were posted).

Heckler_sl

shitlord
They Bungie site changed today and now I can't even find the "Redeemed Codes" page on my profile that shows I redeemed the beta code(along with all of those other codes that were posted).
You click on your user name, you click profile, and right under the big, yellow "BETA" thing is an option for "codes".

Column_sl

shitlord
Codes wont launch till the 17'th. Guarantee Bungies site goes down like it's geting DDosed.

No one learns anymore heh, Just email the codes out then give a week of pre loading before the Beta starts.