Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
So that swarmy piece of shit got fired right after? Or did they immediately promote him into Lead Design?

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
He is probably now in charge of a new Microtransaction system for emotes. VALUE MY FRIENDS. VALUE!

I mean there are so many times in my gaming life that when I click a button and see a my character point in the sky like John Travolta, I am bringing my entire family down to the theater room and we all ceremoniously throw hundred dollar bills at the screen.

Column_sl

shitlord
Bungie is under fire again this morning for giving a Red Bull only exclusive quest line if you buy their product.

Not sure what they are thinking with that one. Can kids even buy energy drinks? I thought that was against the law in some areas of the country, and they needed to be bought by an adult.

1311278789425971088.png

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Bungie is under fire again this morning for giving a Red Bull only exclusive quest line if you buy their product.

Not sure what they are thinking with that one. Can kids even buy energy drinks? I thought that was against the law in some areas of the country, and they needed to be bought by an adult.

1311278789425971088.png
How many cases do you need to buy, I know they aren't going to sell a mission DLC for $2-4. Red Bull have points like the marlboro man?

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
They are literally getting away with fraud at this point, so why not keep at it with this hilarious shit
smile.png

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Buncha faggots getting all appeased by theweekly updateover on Reddit. "Gee guys, this is a great deal! Now we can get this little DLC patch with extra shit items for only $60 instead of $80! And Luke Smith gave us a weak ass apology with no other repurcusions! Awesome!"

Column_sl

shitlord
What do you want them to do publicly flog him? He apologized in a public forum which I'm sure is tough to do for anyone.

And they adjusted the pricing to what the community wanted, and the free one year VIP awards are actually sweet.

I swear this generation ,and entitlement makes me sick. Stop whining about everything...

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Pretty sure Ut isn't a millenial but I could be wrong. Honestly fuck any price tag over $20 for this shit and you know it.

edit; I must be on drugs or something, I could have sworn Uriel's post was actually by Ut. Woops.

Column_sl

shitlord
Does that guys forum name say UT? no...

UT whines about everything in gaming has nothing to do with anyone's generation. Dudes been whining about games since he entered the old FOH forums, mostly just MMOs but in his old age he is branching out to regular games now. Trust me the FOH UT was nothing compared to the Rerolled one. No one wants the FOH UT back.

It's 40 bucks for the xpac, not exactly breaking the bank, or something to cry over.

Specially in this day of micro transactions were people shell out 25 bucks for a fucking re skin in a Moba..

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm not a millenial either, fyi, so don't try to use some cop out excuse like that. I don't have a problem paying for content, but Bungie is ripping people off with Fallen King, according to reports of how much content is in there. I'd pay another 35$ for a season pass for the year, but my friends and I are seriously considering not buying Fallen King.