Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Xevy

Log Wizard
The balance hurts everyone equally, I think. Like everything is getting fucked to different degrees. I'm a Thorn man in PVP 100% of the time, and they hurt me. Now with AR buffs maybe Suros will have a place again. Maybe shit like Abyss Defiant will even be used. I'm okay with balances if they actually attempt to bring everyone to the same playing field rather than still leave a few outliers like they could have with Thorn or TLW that would just be the top dog with no competition.

Honestly it looks like they're trying to "Halo" the weapons as much as possible. Scout is getting full DMR'd, pistol is V2 pistol, pulse are BRs, AR's are.. well, AR's. Really the BR's and DMR's (excluding snipers as they're a spawn-in) were the most powerful in Halo 2+. So if they balance those two correctly, it should make the game have more variety.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
The Gally nerf came too late for me. I haven't played in months and never got one. I quit partly because I felt useless without a Gally and partly because the game just got too boring and repetitive. I doubt I'll be back for the Taken King either. I'm not sure I want to shell out $40 on a DLC when I've got other games to keep me occupied.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Are their still enough Rerolled folks playing this game to try and put together a day 1 Raid group when the Taken King comes out? I plan on getting the expansion and would like to see there is enough interest to plan on running the raid when it comes out. It was fun doing Crota at 5am without any clue what the strats are. I play on PS4 btw.

spronk

FPS noob
how much do you like your titan? $190 much?
http://www.worldofthreea.com/threea-...4d6ln8bzg4whs8

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Noble Savage, I'll probably be on when the expansion comes out, will have to get my guys to 34 sometime though before that. Think you were with us first night Crota?
Yep I was with your crew day1 for Crota. Still laugh when I think about how TheFourth got that guy to rage quit at the bridge part. =)

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Gally nerf goes in on Tuesday, nerfed Gally goes on sale on Xur that Friday. Such is the way of Destiny.
Indeed.

But on the other hand the nerf is rather pointless. The main thing about the G-horn (at least for me) is the ability to basicaly "hip-fire" it with tracking. That insta-lock is the real killer, not the wolfpack rounds that dont even gain bonus damage from weapons of light from what I understand. The black hammer nerf tho...that will hurt. Currently I would place the black hammer above and beyond the G-horn in the boss-killing department.

spronk

FPS noob
tracking on gally is good but a bunch of rockets have it. wolf pack is unique, it doubles the damage almost of gally and no other RL comes even close. I forget the numbers but its something like gally does 5k dmg to even level bosses while horn (next best PVE launcher) only does around 2800, and its all because of wolf pack. When you throw in solar burn it becomes ridiculous, with gally doing like 25k dmg and the next highest around 8k

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
I still want to know what was up with Xur not selling a weapon last week. I think they goofed and put the gjallarhorn on Xur after announcing the upcoming weapon rebalancing, when they meant to wait and put it on Xur following the actual patch, not the announcement. They paniked and tried to swap it out but instead screwed something up and couldn't replace the weapon without resetting his entire inventory.

Praetorian

Golden Knight of the Realm
I still want to know what was up with Xur not selling a weapon last week. I think they goofed and put the gjallarhorn on Xur after announcing the upcoming weapon rebalancing, when they meant to wait and put it on Xur following the actual patch, not the announcement. They paniked and tried to swap it out but instead screwed something up and couldn't replace the weapon without resetting his entire inventory.
Or lazy

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
don't know if it was debunked, but there was a picture floating around of a guy from russia i think, who took a pic of xur selling gally. he said he was standing right where xur spawned, he immediately looked at his inventory and when he tried to buy gally, it wouldn't let him. he tried a few times and it eventually booted him. when he came back, there was no weapons. i mean, could have been a doctored picture, and i'm not internet superslueth... but with bungie's track record as of late, i definitely am willing to put some stock into it.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
tracking on gally is good but a bunch of rockets have it. wolf pack is unique, it doubles the damage almost of gally and no other RL comes even close. I forget the numbers but its something like gally does 5k dmg to even level bosses while horn (next best PVE launcher) only does around 2800, and its all because of wolf pack. When you throw in solar burn it becomes ridiculous, with gally doing like 25k dmg and the next highest around 8k
True, but I have yet to find an insta-lock rocket launcher. Hunger takes about 2 seconds to lock, others are worse. The jump-by shooting is what is the prime reason for me using the G-horn. Sure the Wolfpack rounds gives it a huge kick, but its not the essential thing for me.