Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
This T3 Court is a bitch... Failing miserably... But don't really have anyone around. Lol

EDIT: More people tagged along and done now. Time for the stupid last mission

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Where were you yesterday a_skeleton_03! :p haha, I ended up pugging with the worst rando's ever. Spent about 3 hours to get up to the oger. I ended up getting a 303 ghost and a 302 fusion rifle. :/
I was busy with the wife all day yesterday and today. It sucks!!

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Anyone have a raid group this week (preferably tonight, tomorrow, or Thursday). 300-301 Warlock with ToM (have done raid).

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
From the Kotaku story today (The Messy, True Story Behind The Making Of Destiny) it sounds like Bungie is fucked with respect to developing for their engine. All the stuff about the story changing is something we had heard before, but I had not heard about all the problems they have with their level editor and such. Fascinating that the Dreadnaught was planned for the original vanilla release as the place where we rescue Rasputin and that even when the "Destiny 2" release comes out next fall we still wont have all the content that was originally targeted for the initial vanilla game.

Also sounds like they wrote themselves into a corner with respect to the Traveller as it was an iconic part of the original art and marketing but they have nothing in the current story that really deals with either it or the Speaker

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
290 Ghost shell. Which I used for the stats and infused with my blue one. Buddies got an Exotic 290 helm, and a 307 armor piece of some sort.

At least it wasn't a mote of light.

FYI I have intellect capped out for Super refresh. If I go over, I am assuming that is soft capped and I should concentrate on some other stats?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I got 308 arms from nightfall. I wanted a 300+ ghost but ill take the arms. The others got 18sc and 15 3oc.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
I got a 306 dishrag - I infused it into my 302 raid dishrag. Not a bad reward for the time spent, really. It's an easy nightfall this week.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I think this Nightfall is easier than the heroic version of this strike.
It was a pain in the ass because you could not jump. And could not just use swords to burn the flayers. We still used swords but had to back off after a bit. Then burn down the trash rinse repeat. Still its an annoying strike regardless i think i have ptsd from that strike during first year. Three spongey bosses with fast regenerating shields that dont stay fucking put but hide and shit. Totally annoying.

spronk

FPS noob
pulse rifles are the new meta for pvp, and the raid hand cannon is pretty much straight up garbage unfortunately

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Got my first legendary last night. Finished the Crota quest line from Eris, and got "Murmur". Too bad it's not a weapon type I like, and so I probably won't use it.
frown.png

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You're moving right along Crone. Good job.
Thanks! I just don't like Fusion Rifles at all, and I finally finished the mission about 4 levels higher than it. Oops!

The more I play this game, the more I'm getting sucked in. Actually love it a lot.