Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Weekly update out. No new glimmer cap. Gjallarhorn is being left behind. No year 2 version, no upgrade path for the original.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Well, its not a bad thing if they leave Gjallahorn behind, the person who greenlighted that weapon should really not work with item design.

My only worry is that there will not be a lot of new content with the "expansion", most of what has been shown is a total remake of the gamesystems, and 6 more levels to grind. That, to me, means they continue on the path of item grind rather then a large content add-on.

That ship may be big, but it will most likely not be larger then any of the planets we currently have and since they ask us to fork over the same money a new game costs.... its a bit on the cheap side of things. It feels more like they now, one year in, is finaly releasing the game they wanted to release last year, only they used the money from 2 DLCs to do it. In effect we are paying for them to fix the game as it should have been by paying for it twice.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah you need a ps+ sub. It's only $40 a year if you buy at the right time, rarely $30-35. Get free games each month too if you so desire. Worth it to upgrade to ps4. better visuals, less load time, system chat, etc

Lenas

Trump's Staff
PS+ is probably the best deal in gaming. Browse slickdeals for a few days, buy a $35 one year card, end up with 30+ free games and who knows how many hours of multiplayer by the time it expires.

Is voice chat really not available on PS3 Destiny? Holy fuck.

spronk

FPS noob

Goatface

Planet Destiny
?@DestinyNews_net

King's Fall raid will NOT be available on 9/15. Not sure when the raid will be available.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So my brother is trying to tell me that this new "expansion" will fix all the shit that sucked. I left right after the first expansion. I wasn't even level 30. Is this worth going back to?

Column_sl

shitlord

Believe the weapon patch is this week sometime.

Also Night falls will start at 40, have no penalty for wiping, and will not give the rep/exp boost anymore.

Armor for the first time will have resistance mods on them.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

Believe the weapon patch is this week sometime.

Also Night falls will start at 40, have no penalty for wiping, and will not give the rep/exp boost anymore.

Armor for the first time will have resistance mods on them.
No rep/exp boost? wat?
frown.png

spronk

FPS noob
kinda makes sense to remove the nightfall buff, it made it sort of mandatory to do it first and then you might as well just assume everyone always has it. Cool they are removing the orbit on wipe mod, makes it easier to solo some of them - like this weeks is really easy to solo, knocked out 3 solo just now and done with destiny for the week.

cool trailer, hilarious music and voicework

like all the changes, making more stuff account bound is great