Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

netherbian_sl

shitlord
Ill look you up tonight, later, say 10 or 10:30. anyone else want to try this?
Popping out of the lurker cave... I'm game for some ToO if you guys still need a third. I put the kid down around 8:30 MDT so I'm available then. Mostly just looking for a good, weekly crew to do it with. Will be running with my night blade. 301 but will probably be around 299 with all my preferred PVP gear equipped. Anyway, assuming you're both on PS4, my PSN is "netherbian".

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Popping out of the lurker cave... I'm game for some ToO if you guys still need a third. I put the kid down around 8:30 MDT so I'm available then. Mostly just looking for a good, weekly crew to do it with. Will be running with my night blade. 301 but will probably be around 299 with all my preferred PVP gear equipped. Anyway, assuming you're both on PS4, my PSN is "netherbian".
Cool ill look you up tonight. Hopefully we can get the other dude. Im not talking sweaties here but i never done trials before aside practice ones and i just want to see how far we can get as scrubs. Name is evaneezer110.

Truehawk

Molten Core Raider
Cool ill look you up tonight. Hopefully we can get the other dude. Im not talking sweaties here but i never done trials before aside practice ones and i just want to see how far we can get as scrubs. Name is evaneezer110.
I'm logging in now, I'll look for you guys

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I love getting 1st or 2nd in Crucible and constantly getting nothing at all or a blue item when the people in last place or at the bottom (basically jerking off and doing nothing) get legendary engrams and Strange Coins... This has happened like 6 matches in a row

Xevy

Log Wizard
I love getting 1st or 2nd in Crucible and constantly getting nothing at all or a blue item when the people in last place or at the bottom (basically jerking off and doing nothing) get legendary engrams and Strange Coins... This has happened like 6 matches in a row
I used to have a screenshot of a game where I went 30 and 1 I think and everyone on the team got loot except me. I also had like 7 zone captures and 9 assists.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I used to have a screenshot of a game where I went 30 and 1 I think and everyone on the team got loot except me. I also had like 7 zone captures and 9 assists.
They really need to do something about that shit. It is ridiculous and basically makes that whole match a waste of time.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Had a terrible group from lfg but managed to get daughters down in hm after 2 hours of failing because people couldn't make the jumps as torn. .. all that time and effort? 2 shards. Hm and nm drops and i got jack squat.

I'm hesitant to try hm oryx with a bunch of randoms. Hopefully I'll have time this week to get him down with the RR crew.

Truehawk

Molten Core Raider
Had a terrible group from lfg but managed to get daughters down in hm after 2 hours of failing because people couldn't make the jumps as torn. .. all that time and effort? 2 shards. Hm and nm drops and i got jack squat.

I'm hesitant to try hm oryx with a bunch of randoms. Hopefully I'll have time this week to get him down with the RR crew.
I was chatting with a few people on here last night who also needed Oryx HM as well. I still have one character to do it on this week, and I will gladly help you guys through. I'm sitting at 315 light so I can dish out enough dps to cover if we have a few people who are lower in light. Let's try to set up a time where people are available so I can help you guys do oryx (or a full clear).

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Im 308 with my oryx event weapons equipped (including ToM) and know the event. We had a rr crew trying him a few nights ago and we got hm oryx past the first shade portion but then we wiped and i ran out of time for any further attempts.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I was chatting with a few people on here last night who also needed Oryx HM as well. I still have one character to do it on this week, and I will gladly help you guys through. I'm sitting at 315 light so I can dish out enough dps to cover if we have a few people who are lower in light. Let's try to set up a time where people are available so I can help you guys do oryx (or a full clear).
Id be definitely down for this. I had bad luck with pugs thus far and still nod done regular oryx. I did have a problem at the daughters jumping shit just to warn you though. Just not enough times doing it. But in all my good stuff on im 305 so i can dish out some dmg too in regular mode at least. I also have a sleeper simulant and a 308 1000yd. Look me up if your gonna do a sherpa run. evaneezer110 im usually on nightly at around 10est.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
You doing just HM Oryx or a HM from start to finish? I am 305 w/ ToM, 309 1k Stare.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Oryx HM got past both shade phases, one bomb phase to go for the win...and 2 guys get kicked offline and have to reset their PS4s to get back in...never going to get this HM kill!

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Oryx HM got past both shade phases, one bomb phase to go for the win...and 2 guys get kicked offline and have to reset their PS4s to get back in...never going to get this HM kill!
This has been happening quite a lot lately.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah. They both got kicked when the rest of us got ported back outside when shade died. They stayed in the bubble, black screen, crash.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Yeah. They both got kicked when the rest of us got ported back outside when shade died. They stayed in the bubble, black screen, crash.
We had it even better tonight
smile.png
second before Oryx died 4 people got d/c:ed. Joy!

Never seen people disconnect there, but I've been killed several times when we port out of the shade. (This is only on my warlock, and it doesn't give me the option to self rez even)

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone need to do a fresh run on HM before the reset happens? Still need to do a full run on my hunter. I am EST and should be on tonight around 6:30 till midnight.