Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

spronk

FPS noob
yeah it was weird hearing aeryn sun on what seems to be a junk vendor, maybe she plays an important npc later in the story missions. man could you imagine if she was the voice for the PVP announcer instead of the dead british guy they got?!?!?!

two EUROPEAN ps3 codes

JKK6-RCNA-KPHJ
APMR-NHNL-ACR8

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is there any reason to do the L8 strike? IIRC you get a L8 reward either way if your character is L8, and I feel like I get more L9 unusable gear by doing the harder version. Plus it takes a hell of a lot longer.

Column_sl

shitlord
With the inventory nerf its barely worth running anymore.

You could do better just using my glimmer guide, and just buying shit loads of engrams.

Anyone know when the next Iron Banner event will be? any rumours

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Anyone have a 360 key still available? Sounds like fun but im still not sold on wht seems to be a sort of mmo halo. Pm me

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Anyone else having weird matchmaking issues? I can join anything if I connect directly to the strike, mission or PvP by joining a friend's fireteam and there is zero lag. For some reason, though, if I try to just queue into a strike or a Crucible match from orbit on my own, I can't find anyone to get past the 'Searching/Evaluating Guardians' phase. If I go to the Tower I am also the only one there yet I see tons of people when I join with a friend, my fireteam or theirs - doesn't matter.

...?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
We also never got a third person for that strike we did. Something's not right there either.

Zarcath

Silver Squire
Anyone else having weird matchmaking issues? I can join anything if I connect directly to the strike, mission or PvP by joining a friend's fireteam and there is zero lag. For some reason, though, if I try to just queue into a strike or a Crucible match from orbit on my own, I can't find anyone to get past the 'Searching/Evaluating Guardians' phase. If I go to the Tower I am also the only one there yet I see tons of people when I join with a friend, my fireteam or theirs - doesn't matter.

...?
what platform you on? and what's your NAT/connection?

Column_sl

shitlord
Man, I wish I could use the Xbox one controller on the PS4. It's just so much better for shooters imo.

I can't tell the difference between the 2 versions they look exactly the same, and both run really smooth.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Man, I wish I could use the Xbox one controller on the PS4. It's just so much better for shooters imo.

I can't tell the difference between the 2 versions they look exactly the same, and both run really smooth.
Man I've held out long enough but if you ever bring up using a boner peasant controller on the master race console again I will fight you with the vigor of Sean.

Column_sl

shitlord
I know about 20 exploits,and broken items that will probly see live, but fuck If I'm going to post any more glitches after that inventory patch.

BTW has anyone read the Blade Dancer skill tree? No one is going to play anything BUT that sub class in pvp.
It's so insanely broken it's crazy.I'm not sure what Bungie is thinking with that one.

Also Bungie just tweeted out the Interceptor is getting a nerf

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Tried getting in last night and kept getting an error about network connection, although the self tests passed and I was able to download stuff from the gold games for free section. Tried googling it a bit at work, but just found stuff about corrupt installation error messages.

XBox one version.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So did they stop mailing you items you missed after a strike? I noticed ive purposely left some items on the ground just to see if it would and it did not - I am not sure if its just a bug on MS systems or is it a permanent change. I remember it worked flawlessly on the PS4 but now idk.

Zarc you guys should honestly retool how weapon stats are listed to something much more direct - item values and impact wont make any sense to anyone unless its explained somewhere or reworded - i played all of alpha and beta and had no clue wtf that meant until Column explained it and it seems rather derpy how it is.

Cryptarch now only levels off your glimmer purchases and greens since whites are now auto decoded on pick up - i dont mind that much but curious why the change.

I am also curious if rewards after PVP are 100% random

Sound in Xb1 is so hit or miss, fireteam chat still doesnt work half the time, if you form xbl chat ahead of time it will end up breaking up every so often and then break 100% forcing you to have no chat at all unless snapped.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Still can't decide on a class for launch. Played hunter all weekend and enjoyed it, but they are at a clear disadvantage at these levels in pvp. Warlock 2 days ago, didn't like it as much but was really strong in the Crucible - dislike their aesthetic though. Titan last night (what I played in Alpha) - love the aesthetic, love being in melee - but not sure I want to tank come live. Blade dancer looks like the best sub class in the game though, so maybe thats the way to go... Fuck

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Still can't decide on a class for launch. Played hunter all weekend and enjoyed it, but they are at a clear disadvantage at these levels in pvp. Warlock 2 days ago, didn't like it as much but was really strong in the Crucible - dislike their aesthetic though. Titan last night (what I played in Alpha) - love the aesthetic, love being in melee - but not sure I want to tank come live. Blade dancer looks like the best sub class in the game though, so maybe thats the way to go... Fuck
Look at the subclass specs of each also. I suggest you go with DPS'ing Titan with the Defender subclass and become a buff bot + fist raping god. You lost fist of havoc but you gain a shield which can be used to buff you if you spec it right. Plus you gain decent melee powerups.