Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Zarcath

Silver Squire
You will not be disappointed with Pocket Infinity.

Thorn is a pretty sweet handcannon as well, though personally I prefer the Hawkmoon. There's another handcannon that most of you would drop trou over.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
You will not be disappointed with Pocket Infinity.

Thorn is a pretty sweet handcannon as well, though personally I prefer the Hawkmoon. There's another handcannon that most of you would drop trou over.
Last Word? I want it so bad.

Im getting bad juju as soon as Xur shows up again. Looks like an awesome pve weapon with the instand reload and auto fire. Kiting machine!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Someone posted a spot on earth patrol to farm missions and the PE for coins....I can't find it now.Anyone willing to join my strike and show me where it is at, or just tell me where to go?

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
ANnnnd my headset is now fucking up.

I have the Turtle Beach PX4's, and I can't hear anyone in my party talk if I have my headphones plugged in to my controller. When I unplug it, I can hear them talk. My other friend who has the same headset, also has this issue. My friend who has the Pulse Golds, does not have this issue, but when he talked in the party and we had our headphones plugged in to our controllers, he got feedback. Fuck.

Variise

N00b
Hey thanks for the no bullshit comments guys. I really appreciate the honesty. Looks like I'll hang back and wait for the PC release if there is one many moons from now. Hopefully it will improve by miles by then. I did want a deep engrossing story but I also enjoy co-op vs NPCs like ME3 MP which I'm still playing for some reason. I'll keep an eye on the game from time to time see how it goes. Enjoy.

Fadaar

That guy
Holy fuck, get that for sure. Not only is that the greatest farming weapon ever, in pvp that would destroy.

I hope I get that bounty.

For pve since you are constantly dealing with adds, that is the best bounty weapon out now.
I'm on that bounty, the step that requires you to scrap 10 rare+ fusion rifles. I'm at 2/10 after two days. /wrist

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Hey thanks for the no bullshit comments guys. I really appreciate the honesty. Looks like I'll hang back and wait for the PC release if there is one many moons from now. Hopefully it will improve by miles by then. I did want a deep engrossing story but I also enjoy co-op vs NPCs like ME3 MP which I'm still playing for some reason. I'll keep an eye on the game from time to time see how it goes. Enjoy.
Yeah I wouldn't call the story deep or engrossing. :p

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Just got my third exotic weapon bounty...going for pocket infinity. I had 3 fusion rifles in the bank fortunatly

Fadaar

That guy
Lucky fucker, I'm just hoping and praying the weapon vendor puts one up for sale in the next day or so, got glimmer to spare.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
If you do all the bounties at 2am as soon as they come up the respawn in the morning so I do every bounty twice every day

spronk

FPS noob
is there a trick to getting exotic bounties, i do a few bounties but i don't clear em all out or anything and i haven't seen a single exotic one

Someone posted a spot on earth patrol to farm missions and the PE for coins....I can't find it now.Anyone willing to join my strike and show me where it is at, or just tell me where to go?
How i maxed out my Vanguard Marks in under 4 hours (public events) : DestinyTheGame

i wouldn't do it for hours honestly, you wanna do 1 GE a day for mailbox rewards so 7x1 = 24 marks

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Invective is sweet and Good Advice is weak as hell. I am tempted to get the pulse rifle so long as it has full auto mode next if its an option.

Fadaar

That guy
Invective is sweet and Good Advice is weak as hell. I am tempted to get the pulse rifle so long as it has full auto mode next if its an option.
You know by full auto it just means 3 round burst that goes off automatically right? I really don't find it very helpful, but then again I'm not using a controller.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I do muay thai and BJJ and other grappling so my hands are fucked up heaps of broken bone. Playing this game for 10+ hours at a time hurts like a mother fucker.