Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
After an unsuccessful night of farming the cafe of wonders, I decided to call it quits. Went to turn in my bounties and got my first exotic bounties... And look at that... Pocket infinity... Looks like I'll be up a bit longer
If that SOB starts selling blue fusions while I'm out of town tonight I'll cut someone. Decoded like 6 special weapon engrams today and got 5 shotguns and 1 fusion. Still at like 5/10.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So let's all keep a look out and if it pops up on the gunsmith just drop everyone a note here

j00t

I could've been wrong, but thought there was one about 15 minutes before I posted. Did the gunsmith's inventory timer reset recently?
I didn't check the timer. But it was the same as what it was before I turned in my bounties.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
After this week, I never want to see the Moon Strike again...
Me and Intrinsic found an interesting way to gimp the fight to hell and back, was pretty funny. Takes a long time, but worked well in the long run. Basically don't have to touch a single add too!

Column_sl

shitlord
We just run to the first locked door, unlock it then run right to Phosgoth.

Helping a friend out this week it took us 6 min per run.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I believe there is a blue fusion on him now actually...
Just checked there IS a Blue Fusion Rifle for sale on the Gunsmith now! This is for the PS4 version.

Current time is 4:01 AM Saturday EST. Sale lasts for another 2 hours and 57 minutes.

Edit to add bold/color so hopefully people can notice and take advantage of it.

Edit2: It does work for the Charged core. Just finished dismantling the 7 more I needed.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Man, only a few more days til I'm in the new house and can finally startpplaying for real. (+ a few days for the Internet to get hooked up)

Been a tad frustrating keeping up while being mostly unable to play (have the PS4 in the trunk, but too lazy to hook/rehook/set up WiFi every day)

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Fuuuuck its not giving me credit for my kills in the nightfall strike. I assume since I have already completes it this week....

Nm you need to get the kills with a fusion rifle

j00t

Bah... Ps3 and ps4 are on different timers. At 7:15am EST there were no blues for sale with two and a half hours left

Fadaar

That guy
Fuuuuck its not giving me credit for my kills in the nightfall strike. I assume since I have already completes it this week....

Nm you need to get the kills with a fusion rifle
Mobs outside don't count too lol. Guess I'll just have to re-run the first couple rooms a dozen times or so, too lazy to try and make it all the way myself. Juggler sux.

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck man. Really frustrated w/ the PVP. Kinda what I bought this game for. Anybody have some tips/suggestions as a Titan? I am usually 3-4kd in Halo, Titanfall or COD, but am getting my shit absolutely pushed in on this game. I'm not getting the hang of it AT ALL. I move around quite a bit. Should I just take it slower and stare at the mini map the entire time (even though it sucks). After 6 months of hardcore titanfall it's hard to break the habit of running around (or else you're dead).

Get a decent fusion rifle or shotgun like everyone else, try and get a 242 damage rifle of your choosing, clear corners and profit.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bah... Ps3 and ps4 are on different timers. At 7:15am EST there were no blues for sale with two and a half hours left
They are on the same timers and have the same stock. The fusion rifle was sold from 4-7AM EDT.

j00t

Really? I thought it restocked every 6 hours...

That sucks though... Selling fusion rifles that early on a Saturday morning... What's wrong with them