Deus Ex Human Revolution: Director's Cut

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I'm gonna work on my stealth knockouts. Having the silent running skills should make it a lot easier next time.

This game really does have a lot in common with the real world. The good guys are the ones the media tells everyone are crazy extremists, everything's basically built on a mountain of lies, etc etc. Super positive series here

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
This game really does have a lot in common with the real world. The good guys are the ones the media tells everyone are crazy extremists, everything's basically built on a mountain of lies, etc etc. Super positive series here
You should play Deus Ex if you havent. That game is eerie with how much its gotten right about the world.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
You should play Deus Ex if you havent. That game is eerie with how much its gotten right about the world.

It's a pretty old game, so I might have a tough time with the visuals. I'm assuming the best / only way to play it is still on PC? Maybe it's got graphics mods by now.

Actually shocked that it never got a console remaster. I thought that would happen for sure after HR's success, but instead we got the mobile thing and MD and the sales died off so they stopped there.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's a pretty old game, so I might have a tough time with the visuals. I'm assuming the best / only way to play it is still on PC? Maybe it's got graphics mods by now.
GMDX mod for Deus Ex is the one to go with. Still have to bear in mind that it's a game that's over 2 decades old though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Do you ever find out what happened to the mirror in the bathroom? I immediately wanted to know how it got smashed, then when checking his email there was one from the landlord? asking how exactly it got smashed. Clever way for them to get around having to animate Adam in the mirror (something that's probably a lot more trouble than it's worth in most games) but now I want to know what happened there.

Also the song is now stuck in my head.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Still have to bear in mind that it's a game that's over 2 decades old though.
2 decades old but still one of the greatest games of all time.
Its VASTLY superior to HR let alone MKD in terms of story. If you can get past the graphics(the mod vorph linked helps a lot) and the fact it was made back in 2000 so the mechanics/controls arent as smooth as today's you should enjoy it.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
jeez, letting dated graphics getting in the way of enjoying a game universally declared as one of the greatest of all time.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
2 decades old but still one of the greatest games of all time.

Its VASTLY superior to HR let alone MKD in terms of story. If you can get past the graphics(the mod vorph linked helps a lot) and the fact it was made back in 2000 so the mechanics/controls arent as smooth as today's you should enjoy it.

Yeah, I'll put it on the list. I wanted to play it for a long time anyway and then it just sorta fell off the radar.

jeez, letting dated graphics getting in the way of enjoying a game universally declared as one of the greatest of all time.

Among the greatest RPGs Square ever made are Vagrant Story, Chrono Cross, and Final Fantasy IX. All of them look like total ass now, and if I need to play FFIX I'm 100% reaching for the remaster.