Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
rrr_img_94294.jpg

Mankind Divided

Can't Kill Progress

Squenix is running an ARGish type event on twitch right now, apparently its for the reveal of a sequel to Human Revolution as it looks like Adam Jensen is back. Very hype.

*typing a title is hard gg*

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Can't wait, I really enjoyed the gameplay of HR (even though the last level and ending pissed me off to no end)

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Few relevant scans, no word on Malik or Sarif coming back. Seems as if they are pulling multiple parts from HR's endings to make a kind of canon ending.

rrr_img_94296.jpg

rrr_img_94297.jpg

rrr_img_94298.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
XXEXX I merged your thread with the other thread already made on this topic.

Just fyi.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I loved Human Revolution to death. Amazing game that completely captivated me when I was playing it. Glad to see a sequel and even more to see Adam back as the protagonist. Given the nature of the game and how you can approach situations from multiple tactics these cannot be easy to make.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
God damn, I am hyped for this. I am going to have to reply HR again before this comes out. The ambient music in the game was awesome.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Ooooooo

The Montreal based studios for various developers seem to be knocking the ball out of the park of late.

spronk

FPS noob
full trailer looks fucking awesome, can't wait. also it looks like its PC/xbox one/PS4 only, so no shortcuts to support old gen yay!

DXHR was a great game

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's about time. I'm surprised they took this long to do this. It may only be on the PS4/Xbone/PC but that doesn't mean they won't bastardize some elements of the game. Any kind of shooter that has to be ported from a console has some consolefuckitis that comes with it.

I'm really happy to see that they are continuing this series.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's about time. I'm surprised they took this long to do this. It may only be on the PS4/Xbone/PC but that doesn't mean they won't bastardize some elements of the game. Any kind of shooter that has to be ported from a console has some consolefuckitis that comes with it.

I'm really happy to see that they are continuing this series.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
All I remember from DXHR was the bad bosses, the unending computer hacking and the amount of stealth I had to do to get max xp =(

I should do a redo sometime.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hype. I enjoyed DXHR despite it's flaws. At least they nailed the atmosphere in HR. Hopefully they just improve on HR instead of outright scrapping it's concept.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
All I remember from DXHR was the bad bosses, the unending computer hacking and the amount of stealth I had to do to get max xp =(

I should do a redo sometime.
They tried at least to fix the boss fights.

Ypu should def replay it, but replay the revised version they released, it helps fix some of those flaws.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I hope they won't stray from the basic stealth/shoot/hack model, it was really solid. The only nitpick is that non-lethal takedowns gave the most xp, which made it the most optimal approach during the whole game, but I have no idea how to fix that, since shooting needs to be solid to give you choice and solid shooting is usually simpler than skulking in the shadows.

They say Jensen is working for some international police force ? Odds of the organization not being "evil" ?
biggrin.png

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I went full on run & gun for my playthrough. I never had any issues with XP. I guess their idea is if you shoot up everyone you'll end up killing more people than you would doing the stealth approach so they yield less XP per.