Devilian

jeffvader

it's only castles burning
there are two setting for that in options. one fires the direction you're facing and the other towards your cursor.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Playing the evoker in the control tree, seems like the most damage. First skill in the tree does 180 atk damage, the rest are like 30 and 80 and cost the same mana and are instant.

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am enjoying this game quite a bit. Much better than Torchlight 2/Path of Exile
I agree with this sentiment. Not too bad of a game so far other than the small hit boxes as was mentioned before. Haven't run into any paywall issues yet, but I'm only level 18...oh and the gender locking sucks for the classes, but meh...it's FTP.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Juuust discovered the autorun for quests. Much better now! Combat still flakey though.

iannis

Musty Nester
I wanna like it more than I do. But it's just so easy. Is there a difficulty slider or something?

What I really would like is a PoE that has grapics like this and isn't difficulty tuned for autists.

It's not really bad though. It's just kinda dull. But I've never been huge into diablo-esque games in the first place.

I appreciate the boob jiggle physics.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Apparently it gets more difficult at higher levels. Leveling in d3 is a joke too.
Was in vanilla but now you can turn it up to master/torment 1 and have a pretty good time leveling. It's not time efficient though, mowing down shit on "hard"(which is really easy, and normal is very easy) goes faster, but doing torment bounties is kinda fun.

Can't really expect difficulty modes in a mmo though I guess cause of the shared areas and what not.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Is there enough people playing this to make a guild? Some of the hell level stuff seems fun at the end. I'm only in my 20s though.

Tonic_sl

shitlord
Just made a guild on Asperon. I'm low level but who cares. Character name is Grumblecake - guild name is Ignition. Feel free to add me / join the guild.

Pennilenko

Silver Knight of the Realm
How limited is the free to play? Does the subscription offer enough to enjoy the game or do you still have to spend a bunch of money to enjoy the game even with subscription?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Have a lvl40 Evoker, haven't noticed anything that is really needed from the Shop. The sub gives some convenience (like an extra roll at the end of a dungeon), and a box each day with some random crap in it. The difficulty does go up at higher levels, but if you run a top tier dungeon with a group, its not that bad. Yea, the Control tree for Evokers is really high damage, but at max level (52), you might want to grab the fire skill that lays down a big molten pool, it does a lot of dmg over time (Burst skill).

Caliane

Installed this after seeing it listed in an ARPG comparison. figured I needed to check it out, in order to make judgement.

Reminds me alot of Neverwinter. Area tokens, constant new coins/token for every damn thing. artifacts, and leveling are directly the same as well.
lots of Korea all over it. enchanting, etc.

I make a loli class. Made her blue, and called her Tristana.

i think the play is decent. I like the dungeon runs. Makes me wish there was a similar aspect in PoE. probably what its missing, matchmaking and auto join co-op maps/bosses.

Kindof love the Talisman thing. Puzzles and dragons card system? haha great. Salvaging trash gear for those cards? graet. also, a thing I would love in PoE. They should totally modify divination cards to something like this.

Is the auction house broken? I can't figure out how to actually search for shit.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
You have to be pretty specific in your searches. Choose the item and slot you want to search for, then pick the class, then the rarity and if anything is for sale that meets that criteria it will show up. Every time you want to search a different item slot, you gotta pick the class and rarity again. It was pretty annoying.