Dexter

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Dexter

Genre: Crime, Drama, Mystery

First aired: 2006-10-01

Creator: James Manos, Jr.

Cast: Michael C. Hall, Jennifer Carpenter, Geoff Pierson, David Zayas, James Remar, C.S. Lee, Aimee Garcia, Desmond Harrington

Overview: Dexter Morgan, a blood spatter pattern analyst for the Miami Metro Police also leads a secret life as a serial killer, hunting down criminals who have slipped through the cracks of justice.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole

I'd love to see Dexter get caught, and then go on the run. That would shake things up.

geffe71_sl

shitlord
Woah, season premier is a few months earlier than usual! Stoked as fuck!
Yea, finally not a Sept/Oct premiere. definately has to do with it being the last season. Probably want higher ratings to counteract the piss poor plots of the last few seasons. Will be tuning in

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah they just dont want dexter taking up their fall lineup when its going to be its last season. they shunted it off to the side.

iannis

Musty Nester
Woo. Dexter goes nuts and Deb is forced to kill him.

She then gets promoted to captain and takes his place.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
technically an asteroid could hit miami destroying everything the last episode for all that it matters now that its at the end of its run.

Szlia

I had to go to imdb and read about the last couple episodes to remember what the situation was at the end of season 7. At least the florist is still alive... will she still be around though?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I saw some press article about the new actress who will be appearing for this season. That tells me that Hannah might be out. Worst news since 9-11

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think the only way I'll be happy is if Dexter dies at the end. If they do some sort of ambiguous Sopranos type ending, I'll be pissed.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Series will end by revealing that the entire series is actually one giant flashback. Dexter has been sitting in a Miami Metro interrogation room and everything that has happened has been Dexter's confession of his crimes to the cops (thus the constant, explanatory voiceovers) in exchange for immunity for Deb.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Series will end by revealing that the entire series is actually one giant flashback. Dexter has been sitting in a Miami Metro interrogation room and everything that has happened has been Dexter's confession of his crimes to the cops (thus the constant, explanatory voiceovers) in exchange for immunity for Deb.
HIMYM meets Dexter? :\

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Would be good.

But more likely would end up with Revealing it was all the day dream of an unhappy Janitor at the police station.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database