Dexter

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Deb is Ethiopia skinny. Remember the episode where she's in her pajamas and Dex is staying at her house? Where her legs meet her torso must look like 3 2x4s coming together. She has no ass, no legs, no tits.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
These are from S1 and I swear she's lost weight since then.

rrr_img_1896.jpg
rrr_img_1897.jpg

rrr_img_1896.jpg

rrr_img_1897.jpg

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Hannah kills self with poison to avoid prison, Dexter finds out the truth about Deb. Deb feeling bad kills Laquerta to save brother from same fate.

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
Deb is ridiculously tiny. This season was great until the last few minutes. Still in disbelief he let Hannah just get arrested.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did anyone watch the finale teaser? Not sure the after episode one was the same on the showtime website, but wtf. Doaks?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How do you people debate about this show so much? Have you even been fucking watching it? The writers make whatever the fuck they want to happen, happen. The show is only worth watching for whatever will be the most ridiculous plot device introduced for the week.
Have you ever considered just reading the threads for Big Bang theory and other 20 minute sitcoms? There the only debate is whether something was funny or not.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I still think Matthews knows all about Dexter. Although I'm fuzzy on how good of friends he was with Harry.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
From what I can remember, he was like a second dad to Dex and Deb. Weren't Matthews and Harry partners when the whole shipping container shindig went down, or was he a Sergeant?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He seemed very close to the morgans for the early seasons. Not so much later on. I suspect he knows about dexter but when they were alone he didnt drop any hints. So maybe not.

Golt_sl

shitlord
I don't think Matthews knows about Dexter, I do believe he started to get suspicious and was only really thrown off once the Tacklebox was planted with the shed. As for Doakes in the preview, I'm fairly certain that's misdirection, no way Doakes took this long to show back up.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Maybe Doakes is one of Dexters hallucinations, like his pops or brother. Coming back from Dexters subconscious to teach him a life lesson.

Golt_sl

shitlord
Maybe Doakes is one of Dexters hallucinations, like his pops or brother. Coming back from Dexters subconscious to teach him a life lesson.
Yeah, that would be my guess, it sounds the most solid. I'm wondering how much Dexter finding out Deb lied about the poisoned water is going to change their relationship. You know he's going to eventually find out. Hannah was probably the best thing he had going for him, and fuck the writers for getting rid of her, she's so hot
frown.png
keep her on another season ffs!

frown.png

iannis

Musty Nester
Matthews was Harry's Sergeant... or maybe his Lt. I think maybe both at different times. I've gotten the feeling through the show that it was a lot back then how it is now -- Matthews respected Harry for being a truly good detective and used him/supported him as such, but Matthews was just as neck deep in the shit of office politics and as self involved as LaGuerta is/was.

I've haven't seen a memorable indication that Matthews knows shit about Dexter, or wants to know shit about Dexter. But I wouldn't be at all surprised to have an episode before the end where it comes out that Harry and Matthews "wrote" the code together because the failures of the justice system disappointed them both. It's sort of an obvious "lets tie up this relationship/theme" episode.

Matthews hasn't had a whole lot of scenes in the show. One of the most memorable was where he came over to Harry's in a flashback and had to tell him they let a murderer walk because of errors in court.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Matthews strikes me as a guy who would approve of dexter taking out miami's trash . I can easily see him stopping by laguertas house to ask about his 40yr pension. Then finds out laguerta isnt going to drop the theory that dex is the bhb and just strangling her himself to protect the status quo.