DFO: Dungeon Fighter Online coming back. Global this time.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Yeah I can see WM's skills scaling off str like you'd assume, but shortswords iirc have higher magic attack than physical attack and int on it, so I would have assumed they wouldn't be optimal for a WM, but I guess it's mostly due to the skillset changes it adds.
Yeah, it has something to do with either Crit or Juggling, can't remember which.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yeeesh, not sure I'll actually be able to play my elven knight, just too many damn skills to use and the inputs are all complicated as fuck. Witch was no problem all the way to 70 on a gamepad, and trying to use the keyboard just feels clunky as hell. Gonna have to start unleveling some skills and maxing out a smaller number of them and see if it's workable, but it looks pretty dismal already at level 35.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeeesh, not sure I'll actually be able to play my elven knight, just too many damn skills to use and the inputs are all complicated as fuck. Witch was no problem all the way to 70 on a gamepad, and trying to use the keyboard just feels clunky as hell. Gonna have to start unleveling some skills and maxing out a smaller number of them and see if it's workable, but it looks pretty dismal already at level 35.
Uh, you can redo the inputs. In the skill menu, there's a Change Command button on the right side, which lets you rebind every input. I don't use any of the basic ones almost cause they're all retarded, I don't want to be doing hadokens while playing, I bind everything to like Z, forward+Z, up+Z, down+Z, space, forward+space, up+space, down+space then buffs and shits to double up+space or triple up+space. Then a bunch of stuff bound as direct keybindings to like qwerty and asdfg. Then I link all that to my gamepad.

That said, Elven Knight is a crazy amount of skills, I think I might reach the 10 limit for cooldowns shown on skills not on bar, with the bars full.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea I bind plenty of the inputs cause some are stupid, but I don't mind doing hadokens and dragon punches and keep a lot of those around, kinda makes it more interesting. I've got an old logitech gamepad that the game fully recognizes all 4 shoulder buttons and start/select so I've got 8 hotkeys to work with plus inputs and elven knight is STILL pushing the limits. Just too many damn skills to use.

I'm not even sure I know how chain rush works yet either, it seems to be some multiplier thing for canceling a pile of skills? So far at 40 I don't even bother using it since stuff dies nearly instantly anyway, and anything that doesn't I can just run over with war pony.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Well yeah while leveling it's not particularily useful especially if you have a dragon weapon. Still I explode bosses really quickly with it.

It basically gives you a bonus dmg to the next skill you use after you Chain Rush to cancel a skill, and the bonus is fairly large when you stack up, so you spam a few skills like Overwhelm and Disarm and what not to reduce armor and build up chains, then you unload the big 3-4k% skills with chain 4 and 5 and watch as the boss dies at stupid speed.

But yeah there's a lot of skills and it's fairly hard to master the timing and the cooldowns and shit. So far I'm pretty decent at dumping most of my skills once while chaining kinda, but once I start running out of stuff I tend to try to use a skill still on cd and it all falls apart. Also bosses die before I'm done if I don't drop the chain, so that doesn't help.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Looks like they listened and are having a specific zone just for awakening mats so gg to neople, already handling this game a million times better then Nexon ever did.

rrr_img_95995.jpg

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I stopped playing. Not planning on going back. Having to solo your way to max level and then only getting to do the group content 3 times a day rubbed me the wrong way.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
There's group content in endgame but shit's not ingame, and yeah rest of the time you pretty much solo. Can group all the way but doesn't really add much of anything. I'm still playing, looking forward to F slayers and 2nd awakenings. Thieves just got theirs on the kdnf test server, so it will be a while until it's ported but hyped about that for later. For now just doing some daillies to buy all the nihilistics stone shit and getting a few chars to 36 to get increased stash before the event ends, wish the increased inventory wasn't stupid lvl 66 though. Finished the 70 challenge with Chaos, class is pretty fun, even though it's broken as shit in current state.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
They'll need to do something to crafting/mats droprates for sure. I don't think they really had a choice though, market is already starting to get assfucked by bots, and it's only gonna get worse the longer it runs.