DFO: Dungeon Fighter Online coming back. Global this time.

SirJames

Golden Squire
Just spent the last 30 minute trying to start thing game, but it kept getting stuck launching while there was a small "xigncode3" loading window in the bottom right of my screen.

I guess this is their crappy anti-cheat program or something. Based on my google searches, it acts very arbitrary. Oh well, guess I will wait for another game that looks fun.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
It prevents the game from running if it sees anything it thinks can be used for cheating running on your computer. Just close other programs you might have running and it'll be fine. Autohotkey and anything macro related especially will trigger it.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Double xp event this weekend again, and it seems anyone who logged in April 1st is getting 5k cera (cash shop curreny) and the F.Slayer class.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Double xp event this weekend again, and it seems anyone who logged in April 1st is getting 5k cera (cash shop curreny) and the F.Slayer class.
I think everyone is getting the new class, and I don't think they confirmed F. Slayer but it seems like everyone thinks it's going to be F. Slayer. Definitely gonna try Vagabond when she comes out.

I'm 52 on my Rogue now and have 1/3 of my Awakening quest done. It's really expensive, but no prohibitively so. I made enough money just selling whites to be able to drop 900k on materials I needed, and I had enough Red/White/Clear fragments to make the Red and White cubes I needed. For the 2nd part of the quest, I need to clear to floor 30 of Tower of the Dead, which is easily soloable (I actually beat it tonight but sadly I used all of my invitations befroe I got the 2nd part of the quest). After that, I think I have to farm Chaos Stone Debris, which sucks because up until this point, I've been combining them all into Chaos Stones. >_>

I'll keep a log of what the Awakening quest requires here so that you guys know what you need to start saving up.

Quest 1:
  • 10 White Cubes
  • 10 Red Cubes
  • 100 Superior Hardner
  • 100 Superior Iron

Quest 2:
  • Clear floor 30 of the Tower of the Dead. (Easily soloable.)

Quest 3:
  • Get 10 drops from APCs in the Tower of the Dead. (Took me two full clears to get enough updates.)

Quest 4:
  • 60 Chaos Stone Debris
  • 80 Seal of Empress Skardi
  • 120 Seal of Emperor Helm

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea awakening is killer expensive, so much so that for some classes it isn't even worth doing right away. I'm still farming iron/hardener for the first one on my Witch =\

Leveling slows down pretty good in the 50s though, so you'll be grinding plenty of dungeons to get mats and drops.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Yea awakening is killer expensive, so much so that for some classes it isn't even worth doing right away. I'm still farming iron/hardener for the first one on my Witch =\

Leveling slows down pretty good in the 50s though, so you'll be grinding plenty of dungeons to get mats and drops.
I just bought my hardners and irons for about 900k total. It seems relatively cheap compared to what it'll be when inflation hits.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Once you get one character awakened and start doing post 60 dungeons the cubes and mats outside of empress seals come easy with just playing everyday, by end of OBT2 I imagine awakening mats will be relatively cheap and stable. Just hoping OBT2 turns on the 2nd awakenings and level cap increase, seems all the files are their as this version is just slightly behind current korean version from people data mining etc. Battlesader's get a bunch of new attack spells plus that balling new awakening, can't wait.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Still grinding seals for my poor Witch to finish awakening =\

Anyone know if this level 55ish quest that takes 60 chaos stone fragments is worth it? It pays out some capsule that I have no idea what it does and seems dodgy.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider

Anyone know if this level 55ish quest that takes 60 chaos stone fragments is worth it? It pays out some capsule that I have no idea what it does and seems dodgy.
It's an epic quest, so you have to do it, otherwise you won't be able to unlock any of the quests that come after it. The capsule is used for the next quest, you open it and have a chance of getting the quest update. If you don't get the update... you have to do the quest for the capsule again, or you have to craft the quest update which takes materials that I've never seen before (I think they come from the Death Dragon dungeon but I'm not positive).

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
The fatigue thing is killing me, I wish I could play my favorite characters more. I mean I'm making alts and shit but it's pretty boring having to play like 3hours then switch to another class. I also wish they added the new classes already, I really want to play Kunoichi, one of the female slayer(not sure which I'd need to see better videos of each that doesn't involve one shotting entire screens with stupid gear) and Elven Knight. And maybe the 4th thief class too not sure. Also sucks that my davorite class so far, Necro, is basically pretty shit lategame. It's godlike atm(45), clears stuff in ~2mins and rarely even get hit but apparently the scaling is shit and the first awakening is also shit and there's no second awakening to save the class.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider

The ghent outskirts quest won't unlock unless you do the dragon capsule, if you don't get the item the first time it gives you an item you need 2 of to turn in to get the quest item. The debris aren't a big deal once you hit 57 and can do the Kartel code daily which gives out 25 debris or 10 nihilistic debris a day. Honestly wish they would give out an awakening ticket to everyone so the economy for the mats could be established sooner rather than later as it might turn off people from playing.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea awakening is brutal right now, emperor helm seals are like 40k each and I need another like 70 of them =\

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dear DFO fans,
As our official Facebook fan page reached 100,000 Likes thanks to your support, we would like to express our appreciation with a small event.
DOUBLE FATIGUE POINT EVENT!!
On this weekend, fatigue point will be X2, after reset time!! The exact schedule is as below.
Apr 11 02:00 ~ 13 02:00, 2015 (PDT)
Apr 11 05:00 ~ 13 05:00, 2015 (EDT)
Apr 11 09:00 ~ 13 09:00, 2015 (UTC)
When we began this page, we never thought this many people would have supported.
We will regard this as a further encouragement for us to work harder, so we will do our best till the end.
We appreciate your passion and love for DFO.
Thank you so much.
-Dungeon Fighter Online Support Team

WELP THERE GOES THE WEEKEND DURING FINALS.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
There's also a double xp event at specific hours, euro hours this weekend(was US last 2 weekends), it's double xp for 4hours.
UTC/GMT 6:00pm ~ 10:00pm
PDT 11:00am ~ 3:00pm
EST 2:00pm ~ 6:00pm

Hope they do more of that shit the next beta, I'll need some double FP/XP weekends to level my Knight/F Slayer/Kunoichi, depending on what they add. Though apparently it'll be knight, she appears in one of the promotion materials they've shown for the 100k likes on facebook shit, while she's the only non available class on that.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Saw that Facebook post as well. Kind of disappointed... Vagabond is the only thing that really interests me. I've stopped playing my Witch because she's super boring, and I can only stand to play my Avenger every other day or so. When you have a Rogue, everything else just seems... Meh.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider

Apparently if thier FB post gets 4k likes they are giving out avatar sets as well.