Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Whatever Blizzard is doing if anything for the Diablo series is heavily siloed and my friends on the WoW Dev side have no idea what theyre doing. I've been kissing up to them and being extra friendly trying to get in on that friends and family alpha.

Gotta send that box full of dildos bro.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Obviously they're preparing for the "What Fresh New Hell Is This?" marketing program for D4.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I can't wait to have the game be about saving Leah from Hell while guided by the ghost of Cain. I think Blizzard really needs to give a redemption story a chance to shake things up.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Whatever Blizzard is doing if anything for the Diablo series is heavily siloed and my friends on the WoW Dev side have no idea what theyre doing. I've been kissing up to them and being extra friendly trying to get in on that friends and family alpha.

I've run into this same thing. Though they kinda heavily block information period regardless of department until its formally announced if they want to keep their jobs. Someone leaked the D3 on switch thing and i took it to my friend and he was pretending like he didnt know what I was talking about. then it announced a day or two later and he was pulling an "oh yeah, that"

xzi

Mouthbreather
Very old news, but you mentioning the ghost of Cain.. maybe somehow he's still alive? You know how blizzard is with their cross-promo easter eggs.

From Overwatch 2 years ago:
Deckard Cain Lives?

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
I'm hoping for any of the following for their announcement listed from best to worst:

Diablo 4 is announced. No garbage WoW graphics. A return to form to what Diablo 2 once was with modern refinements.
Diablo 2 remaster.
Diablo 3 expansion. Something interesting. I don't really care.

Anything else will be a disappointment.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People still bitching about how D3 looks, lol. Get over it. The graphics are far and away better than D2, it was just the amount of colors involved that people were upset about... I guess.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
People still bitching about how D3 looks, lol. Get over it. The graphics are far and away better than D2, it was just the amount of colors involved that people were upset about... I guess.
Too many or not enough? I thought the graphics were good...

Needless

Toe Sucker
I know im going to be disappointed but i'm still super hype for what they're going to announce for the franchise in a few days

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Just curious, what do you guys expect Diablo 4, assuming it's a classic ARPG, could offer to the genre that Diablo 3, Grim Dawn, or PoE have not already covered?

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Obviously that's why they hired all the MMO people to work on it, it's not going to be a classic ARPG.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I have no idea but guessing they want some way to monetize it other than original "box" sales of games. Which seems to be the way things are going or have went now.

I could see a Diablo 4 maybe. A remake of Diablo 2 or anything tied to Diablo 2? I doubt it. If you were born when Diablo 2 came out you are now old enough to vote. So those that played would not be all that young.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user