Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
More like sarcasm/joke to punctuate my point... My point being is that people are over reacting. It's not like Blizz is going to shut it's doors tomorrow. Is it possible that this is the beginning of the end for Blizz, of course it is possible, however even if that is true we are probably a decade away from that becoming true. On the flip side it is totally possible that Blizz steps up their game after all the negative reviews from the latest WoW Expac.

And I messed up earlier by forgetting to mention the Behemoth that is Overwatch.
Failure and bankruptcy? Nobody is saying that, nothing close. That's why I said you're mischaracterizing.

I can't comment on Overwatch, never played it.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

2pgvXTn.png

Not seeing a problem here. The responses are reasonable and the pronouns stuff isn't exactly out of place when it comes to a community manager in this day and age. It's silly, but irrelevant unless there's some fuckery going alongside it.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Let's not rush to judgment her picture is made by noxychu, who appears to draw actual females in WoW slutmog. She's potentially normal.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I mean, she is just a CM. Pretty sure she's not going to tell the community why Blizzard decided to pull the Diablo comic or wait until last minute to say don't expect much at blizzcon. Pretty sure those decisions are made at a much higher level that they aren't allowed to speak about.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yup that is one of the frustrating parts of being a CM. You may have more information you know the players will want but there is a tight leash about what you are allowed to say and CM's are generally pretty far down the totem pole for deciding if something can be said or not. Blizzard in general is really tight lipped about new products until they are really close to release. There have been exceptions but they are not that common.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
They just brought a bunch of people in for their Overwatch team so it must be doing okay. -shrug-

People have been doom talking WoW and Blizz for years, yet here they are, still going strong. They aren't going anywhere.
This is easily the worst wow expansion they've ever made

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I've had friends say its the best.

I don't play anymore so I dunno, I will say though that it's not going to outright kill their game. Force a decline? Sure.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Failure and bankruptcy? Nobody is saying that, nothing close. That's why I said you're mischaracterizing.

I can't comment on Overwatch, never played it.

I guess you missed this post...

blizzard is next in the line of big gaming companies to go down

WoW declining, overwatch dead, SCII dead, D3 in stasis, heroes of the storm dead .. so hows that hearthstone?

I don't even care.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
That was my thought too, that some of what the 4chan guy was true.

PoE grows on you, give it time. LOTS of time.

That's the problem with PoE for some. I tried it for the first time not long ago and I could quickly tell it had far more depth and was more interesting than D3. It takes a lot of time to get to an equivalent level as the high end of D3, though (or so it seemed while reading about it).

I want something in between D3 and PoE.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
PoE is that something. Don't try to min max shit, just go have fun. I promise you there's almost no way someone with gaming experience can't make it to yellow maps on their first character, and that's really where the game gets interesting. Not to downplay the trip to that point though, the streamlined acts 5-10 are so much better than repeating 1-4 three times and genuinely challenging your first time through. Each league the game has gotten better in terms of tech and design, so if you haven't played it in awhile it might look totally different. This league's tech was global illumination and point light shadows, looks great.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is easily the worst wow expansion they've ever made

Ok so I quit WoW for good back in MoP when they buttfucked tradeskill alts so my only exposure to BFA has been a few bits and pieces of shit on Youtube.

Is there any particular reason why they suddenly made Sylvanas so absurdly cartoonishly evil that she makes Garrosh look like a choirboy?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's the problem with PoE for some. I tried it for the first time not long ago and I could quickly tell it had far more depth and was more interesting than D3. It takes a lot of time to get to an equivalent level as the high end of D3, though (or so it seemed while reading about it).

I want something in between D3 and PoE.
You probably want Lost Ark, but no idea when that will be coming to NA.

• 1Like

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ok so I quit WoW for good back in MoP when they buttfucked tradeskill alts so my only exposure to BFA has been a few bits and pieces of shit on Youtube.

Is there any particular reason why they suddenly made Sylvanas so absurdly cartoonishly evil that she makes Garrosh look like a choirboy?
wrong thread?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
The WoW thread is pretty much already the shit on blizzard thread, just with the occasional talk about azerite and gear levels
which is, by it's nature, shitting on blizzard.

• 1Like

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Whatever Blizzard is doing if anything for the Diablo series is heavily siloed and my friends on the WoW Dev side have no idea what theyre doing. I've been kissing up to them and being extra friendly trying to get in on that friends and family alpha.

• 1Solidarity