Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
A Quick Word from Blizzard - Diablo III Forums

We want to start by saying we hear you.

Since the moment we stepped into the office on Monday, we have been discussing everything Diablo non-stop. We’re fully committed to listening and engaging—so please keep the constructive feedback coming. Our primary focus right now is poring over that feedback to inform internal discussions, and we’ll follow up with further thoughts as soon as we can.
I need an eye roll response for this. Aka we're gonna do what we can to continue to make more money because we have no more creative bones in our rotting carcass, but we'll continue to put on a facade of concern so you'll feign as much hope as we have for the continuance of our PC game development as we have. Meanwhile we hope you continue to play Overwatch and buy boxes while we circle jerk our company into oblivion. We'll continue to operate on minimum resources while making an ass ton of money off the lowest common denominator and expending as few resources as possible developing the next money sink mobile game. So long PC gamers, it's too bad we couldn't monetize you, but rest assured we'll continue to exist for reasons unbeknownst to anyone who grew up knowing what we originally stood for.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
A Quick Word from Blizzard - Diablo III Forums

We want to start by saying we hear you.

Since the moment we stepped into the office on Monday, we have been discussing everything Diablo non-stop. We’re fully committed to listening and engaging—so please keep the constructive feedback coming. Our primary focus right now is poring over that feedback to inform internal discussions, and we’ll follow up with further thoughts as soon as we can.

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
That is such a canned response. "We hear you" If they were really listening to their customer base then a clusterfuck like this would not have happened.
Every time that phrase was uttered you can be sure some bullshit <insert response> was following it closely.
Mobile gaming is for those 20 minutes periods stuck on public transit or the shitter ,if you are one of those peasants without computer access there.
For everything else there is consoles with big fucking tv advantage or PC with keyboard/mouse advantage.

Last edited:

Braen

<Medals Crew>
If they "heard" us, then the only proper response is to show us ANYTHING regarding D4. Hell a splash screen would go a LONG want to quieting this fury.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
A repost from Reddit, I'm surprised our resident bot hasn't posted it yet.
p4f8xmkvyvw11.png

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
The voice of a man realizing his future career may be in trouble

"I just bought a condo"

Why didn't blizzard think about him? How can he afford to have a family by making YouTube videos about a mobile game?

Lol fucking joke.

• 5Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 6 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Sooooooooooo, DIablo Immortal is aiming for that 60% Female Base from Candy Crush?

I could honestly see a contingent of women jumping on board something something WoW on the phone/tablet, but anything in the universe of Diablo....um no.

My ex-wife plays those ridiculous bingo games and slot machines. These "gamers" are not interested in ARPGs. So how expansive is the ARPG market on mobile? How is that new Lineage doing? I guess outside of the East.

And I guess that is the point that everyone has been saying. D:I is a game made for the East, not the West. It will make scads of cash because of that alone.

There, I just had a conversation with myself.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I could honestly see a contingent of women jumping on board something something WoW on the phone/tablet, but anything in the universe of Diablo....um no.

leaked D:I pic

whimsyshirefeatured.jpg

they can't even show red blood in chinese videogames

i could have had faith in a japanese one i guess

Last edited:

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah.. that's about the dumbest thing you could post right now.

They're either ignorant, arrogant, oblivious, stubborn, or completely out of touch.

Its more simple than all of that. They aren't any of those things.

They're profitable.

Don't like the direction of the company? Don't contribute to profitability.

xzi

Mouthbreather
They've got a new audience now, and it ain't us. But they're about to make an absurd amount of money off this game.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't like the direction of the company? Don't contribute to profitability.

I've long held Blizzard will only get money from me again if they implement 40 man raiding, which they are so I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and give them money. But I'm not happy about it, they're an obviously inferior game company at this point. People should really start asking themselves, am I an idiot for liking games designed for idiots?

Nola

Trakanon Raider
"I just bought a condo"

Why didn't blizzard think about him? How can he afford to have a family by making YouTube videos about a mobile game?

Lol fucking joke.
Cause they are a company and their number #1 goal is to make money. That is what companies do. They don't give a fuck about their employees, customers nor some guy on the internet who makes Diablo 3 videos for a living. I work for one of the largest and probably most hated company in the world(not Blizzard) and they will replace any of their employees in a heartbeat cause they know there are at least hundreds of people who would love to get on cause the pay is very good.

I really feel bad for Rhykker especially the fact he has a mortgage hanging over his head and the possibility not being able to pay for it. I can't imagine being in his shoes cause that is some scary ass shit. I just hope he wakes up and start making content for PoE since he's big into ARPGs or gets on in the gaming industry.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Anyone that based the stability of their mortgage payments on Diablo games of all things is a fool, and foolish things happen to fools. Twitch and Youtube are not reliable income streams

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Anyone that based the stability of their mortgage payments on Diablo games of all things is a fool, and foolish things happen to fools. Twitch and Youtube are not reliable income streams
True even top streamers like ninja or asmongold will have their day. Best thing to do is save and invest their money.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm

I watched a handful of his videos over the last few years. Few times there some information but it became a rah rah channel for diablo 4 and became almost "I saw a 4 leaf clover today so that means diablo 4 will come out next quarter".

Blizzard is a business , what? Lol. Even if they managed to attract 100% of all past and current diablo players guessing that is not a number they would be happy with it if they only got them and nobody else.