Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah that's why they didn't do seasons on consoles previously (I thought?) was because of the hacked weapons.

DH sucked this season with 6 piece nats to start, yuck. Still trying to find an impale quiver but even only throwing 1 at a time it still surpasses ancient geared nats by a stupid amount

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I have a 150k damage "Russian professional fast sword" on Xbox.

But gr150 shit one shots my guys now. Been about five years since I played.

Casualing it up to take a break from PoE.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Diablofans still have the best build guides? Looks like most "top builds" haven't been updated in like a year...

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Archon isn't where it's at atm. Go explody, meteor, or annoyingly hydra.

Right, I'm trying to switch over to meteor but haven't gotten the class items needed. I have like 1 Tal Rasha piece while 8 or 9 DMO/Firebirds. I could re-roll them but don't have enough mats for more than 1 or 2 yet.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Diablofans still have the best build guides? Looks like most "top builds" haven't been updated in like a year...

It's probably been a year since any build changed, just now some builds are better due to stat buffs. No mechanic/item changes have been made though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
a_skeleton_03#1395

Add me and power level me real quick! I am installing again because I just need something mindless.

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
a_skeleton_03#1395

Add me and power level me real quick! I am installing again because I just need something mindless.
Get my friend request? If not add janx#1578 and I'll get you boosted. Goes for anyone else on PC that needs a boost too.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Can't seem to get illusory boots to drop grr. I'm assuming they still only drop from Act 2 & 4 caches? Not even sure if I'm going to need them later, but I want them to make grinding rifts less irritating.

Shit luck on jewelry and belts, I've been getting a shitload of ancient drops though, not much that's useful sadly.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Can't seem to get illusory boots to drop grr. I'm assuming they still only drop from Act 2 & 4 caches? Not even sure if I'm going to need them later, but I want them to make grinding rifts less irritating.

Shit luck on jewelry and belts, I've been getting a shitload of ancient drops though, not much that's useful sadly.

A2 and 4 is correct.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Was looking for a guide for someone who is totally brand new to the Diablo series, and it seems like there isn't much "guiding" needed before you beat the story campaign for the first time?

Brikker

Trump's Staff

2 and 4 but I think 4 can drop everything? I just grinded 2 on my crusader last season for them and got em relatively quick.

Was looking for a guide for someone who is totally brand new to the Diablo series, and it seems like there isn't much "guiding" needed before you beat the story campaign for the first time?

Reddit might have something but yea, beat the campaign mode and then anyone here can give you a quick run down on the end-game adventure mode.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Is there anything special this season? I'm somewhat tempted to install this again. It really is the best mindless game

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
Is there anything special this season? I'm somewhat tempted to install this again. It really is the best mindless game

The special this season is the effects of ring of royal grandeur for free (need one less item for each set bonus). The other buff from the latest patch is that nearly every set got a massive boost which means even shitty play can get you to gr90.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Get a couple Conq mogs at 70, and later OMG BUTTERFLY WINGS!

Honestly who the fuck asks for butterfly wings in a Diablo game? Aside from folks like xzi xzi with their lolmogs heh.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
So I am playing D3 for the first time since I think launch/the first expansion? At least since before seasons were a thing at all and the level cap was 65. Started a Crusader to aim at a Condemn build on Sat night and just hit 61. I have a couple buddies playing, one who is super serial about it but another friend and I are just going to casual it up for a while and relearn the ropes. Really enjoying it so far, though.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Get a couple Conq mogs at 70, and later OMG BUTTERFLY WINGS!

Honestly who the fuck asks for butterfly wings in a Diablo game? Aside from folks like xzi xzi with their lolmogs heh.

mogs are life and diablo does it 500x better than shitass wow

• 1Worf

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If you're playing a wizard or planning to... go Tal. Get off of Vyr archon as soon as you can, you don't even need a Deathwish you can speed 75s with a crappy Aether Walker once you get your meteor staff/boots.

Needless

Toe Sucker
this game is boring as shit on PC but i enjoy just casually playing through the season on my switch while i watch a movie or something lol

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users