Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
If you're playing a wizard or planning to... go Tal. Get off of Vyr archon as soon as you can, you don't even need a Deathwish you can speed 75s with a crappy Aether Walker once you get your meteor staff/boots.

Now if only the Tal pieces would drop........

Was trying it with Firebird-Meteor last night, was squishy as shit and couldn't rift as far as I was with the Vyr..

Fucker

Log Wizard
If you're playing a wizard or planning to... go Tal. Get off of Vyr archon as soon as you can, you don't even need a Deathwish you can speed 75s with a crappy Aether Walker once you get your meteor staff/boots.

Vyr is great fun for the very low rifts I run, but my main wizzie does more damage just by running and not casting.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Don't have the follower item yet that prevents them from dying :( LOL

I actually tried it earlier and it was better, any rift with a lot of ranged mobs and its a shit show though. I could do the Aquila change that the build has plus my Taeguk is only 22.

Craft it and upgrade it to legendary in the cube. Pretty good chance to get it.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm up to grift 70 using vry/archon, based on the amount of min max I have left should be able to get 80-90? So early in season I'm sure will try other builds would be nice to break 100 this season.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Cleared a 70 on my Necro before making a Barbarian and spinning to winning. First time ever playing Whirlwind. Started with IK HOTA, and pushed up to GR94 with that. Pretty sure I'm done with the Necro this Season. The buffs Barb and all the other classes got make them way too easy/fun.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've been clearing mid to high 80's with archon but haven't tried tals yet. have all the pieces, will try that next

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Soon as I got 6p Wastes I went from barely clearing a 20GR in like 8 minutes to doing a 60 in about 4... now I need to focus on survivability because anything other than lightning I am squishy as fuck.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Soon as I got 6p Wastes I went from barely clearing a 20GR in like 8 minutes to doing a 60 in about 4... now I need to focus on survivability because anything other than lightning I am squishy as fuck.
Run diamonds in your gear to start out.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

So what's the trick to creating a left click macro that just spams it if you hold it down? Builds like IK HOTA for Barbarian where I'm just spamming non-stop have started to hurt my wrist. I hold it down sometimes, for RGs and stuff, but most of the time I'm clicking and it's annoying. Also would be nice for super fast Kadala gambles.

In the Logitech software, I see where I can create a keystroke macro, and bind it to left click or any other of my mouse keys, but what I don't see is how to create that for left click. When I hit record, it doesn't register mouse clicks.

Thanks.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Yeah, for Crusaders and Necros you have builds where you can almost num lock the whole thing and do nothing but mouse roll to victory.

Got my 5th Tal piece and did a GR 85 with plenty of room to spare.

What's the most annoying when doing this is how little effort Blizz would have needed to put in to the game to keep it going. What's a map a month or an item set a year? Seems retardedly easy, how did they fuck this up so bad?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Thanks, but that's not what I'm talking about. That's for skills on hotkeys 1-4, and I use it all the time. I'm talking about a macro to spam mouse keys left/right click. I only mentioned Logitech software because that's what I've heard people using to do it, but I can't seem to figure it out. I'll probably just setup some AHK thing.

slippery slippery And yes, THUD is still a thing, and relatively safe. Get your release from ownedcore forums.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
Holy moly does the nataylia set suck ass with only 4 pieces

edit: what build do you guys use with only 4 pieces at the start of hitting 70? strafe seems omega shitty until the 6 piece?

Last edited:

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Holy moly does the nataylia set suck ass with only 4 pieces
Fact. I used a messed up build to get my solo 20 and o ly after I got a 5th piece so I could run N6. If I am online I can pass you DH stuff if you need it.

Did a 99 yesterday with like 2 minutes left running M4N6. Clearing 65s in under 2 minutes. DH feels good this season.

Needless

Toe Sucker
i'm just playing on the switch but its all good, i got a augustine's panacea quiver so i might just use elemental arrow and sentrys for the time being until i get a 5th piece at least

Vorph

In the Logitech software, I see where I can create a keystroke macro, and bind it to left click or any other of my mouse keys, but what I don't see is how to create that for left click. When I hit record, it doesn't register mouse clicks.

Thanks.
Don't try to record, right click in the Keystrokes box and insert a mouse event (Left Button > Click). Then set the repeat options and delay like you normally would.