Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Don't try to record, right click in the Keystrokes box and insert a mouse event (Left Button > Click). Then set the repeat options and delay like you normally would.
Found this out this morning. I was missing the part about right clicking to add a mouse click. Got it figured out and it's glorious!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Holy moly does the nataylia set suck ass with only 4 pieces

edit: what build do you guys use with only 4 pieces at the start of hitting 70? strafe seems omega shitty until the 6 piece?

I used n4 with multishot and a decent Dead Man's Legacy. GR20 was pretty easy. If you don't have something that provides a good damage boost to nat 4, go with one of the high damage rain of vengeance and drop them ontop of elites. I like the one with the freeze effect. You can keep hitting them fairly quickly as the cool down is greatly reduced by nat 2 piece. Also, don't suck at vault helps. My weapon at the time was a piece of crap yellow rare, I had a calamity cubed but nothing else of note cubed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
Oh if i had a dead man's legacy id for sure do that, i'll just run lower shit until i get a decent quiver or something lol

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Oh if i had a dead man's legacy id for sure do that, i'll just run lower shit until i get a decent quiver or something lol

Try using the freeze RoV first. If you pull off GR20, you get your 6 piece nat and can run t13 rifts or do gr60+ (most likely).

If you have mats, you may want to roll off any crap affixxes (ie regen) to something (anything) better first.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
i'm just playing on the switch but its all good, i got a augustine's panacea quiver so i might just use elemental arrow and sentrys for the time being until i get a 5th piece at least
Don't forget you can upgrade rares. Is challenge rift a thing on switch? do that for some starting mats then go for nats xbow/dawn. If you get a nats xbow and already have one set convert it to something you dont have.

Or join a public game and get a bunched of hacked items because console!

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
you should be able to strafe to 6 piece nats, though it was bloody horrible. Doing the t4 key wardens was not enjoyable in the least. I think having the 'strafe pierces' cubed helped me do it, as you can spam RoV that way (I used the homing arrows one cause aiming while spinning blows).

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I grinded through it, leeched in some public games (shameful, I know), but I ended up getting the pieces of inna's like I wanted, and now I'm at the point that t13 is trivial. Been grinding some greater rifts, and I can do up to rank 85 rifts in under 5 minutes, but that's about my limit.

DPS is through the roof after finishing the WoLight build, but survival is a huge problem. I've got the double unity and almost permanent uptime on epiphany, but even so, going past tier 85 ends with me being one shot by almost anything that touches me. Not sure how to fix. Suppose I'll keep grinding it out, hope for some ancient armor or something, should help.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
you should be able to strafe to 6 piece nats, though it was bloody horrible. Doing the t4 key wardens was not enjoyable in the least. I think having the 'strafe pierces' cubed helped me do it, as you can spam RoV that way (I used the homing arrows one cause aiming while spinning blows).

You can spam RoV without strafe. Strafe is mostly for mobility (can move through mobs) while still firing, not damage (at least not at nat 4). I do not recommend it for nat 4.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I used to be able to put a Users save data (including all characters and their respective items etc) onto a USB and copy it to another User/system back on PS3.

Long story short, I had like five maxed out toons on a buddies PS4 and tried to move it to mine via USB and there’s nothing? Was this done to prevent duping etc because if so that’s kind of retarded given the silly amount of hacking and glitching going on anyways. I tried two different USBs and re copied the data and tried it from both copies and it says there’s no data. Mine is a pro and is his regular but that shouldn’t matter. Is this no longer allowed? If so fuck me, there goes like 400 hours of ridiculous grinding etc 💀🔪

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I used to be able to put a Users save data (including all characters and their respective items etc) onto a USB and copy it to another User/system back on PS3.

Long story short, I had like five maxed out toons on a buddies PS4 and tried to move it to mine via USB and there’s nothing? Was this done to prevent duping etc because if so that’s kind of retarded given the silly amount of hacking and glitching going on anyways. I tried two different USBs and re copied the data and tried it from both copies and it says there’s no data. Mine is a pro and is his regular but that shouldn’t matter. Is this no longer allowed? If so fuck me, there goes like 400 hours of ridiculous grinding etc 💀🔪
Are you logged into your Sony account on his PS4? Can you try restoring the data from the cloud?

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Are you logged into your Sony account on his PS4? Can you try restoring the data from the cloud?
I was trying to do all of this without the internet (required for some reason to upload to USB but not to pull it from the USB to System Storage...no idea why), and I never uploaded this particular data to the cloud so no dice there. I was so confident it would work from doing it a million times before on the PS3 I didn’t even think about it. I have limited internet access in my current living situation, I post here etc from mobile.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So far I have found 4 primals for the season 3 of them were pure shit and one is a decent CoE ring which is annoying since it still might be better cubed.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
My guaranteed primal was some random 1h mace that has no special effect, so mostly worthless.

I have found two other primal weapons, both for builds I'm not currently playing (the 7 sided fist weapon and the shenlong weapon). Feels bad to see them sitting in the stash unused.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've gotten 5 primals so far. 2 useless weapons, UE pants which are good, Marauders hat which is good and a Focus with awful stats so awful.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Mine was a primal SoJ, hadn't planned on using it but +10 disc with 30% elite damage, crit, socket and dex on an UE build seemed pretty solid.

Haven't found a CoE yet so might get switched out, till then 3500% MS damage is a-okay with me. Found 0 others so far

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Gift of Silaria was my free primal. I've gotten 5 more primals so far, 4 of which are crap, but i Kanai'd a Primal Witching Hour which is nice.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Only got the free primal since I havent been able to put many hours in until next week. It was a Sky Splitter.